Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:24:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

SBS 1 not responding

Started by chimney1, September 28, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon200EX

I have 192.168.1.170 

Port 10001

Anmer

Thanks.  It's possible the EM has failed but you originally mentioned a Windows update occurred and it stopped connecting via Ethernet afterwards.

This could be a total red herring and I've only seen one EM failure in nearly 15 years.  Do you know anyone locally who has an ethernet enabled SBS that you could test with your setup and vice-versa?
Here to Help.

Falcon200EX

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has an ethernet enabled SBS they all rely on other radar software.

My SBS stopped working after the windows update so I assumed it was down to this as nothing else has changed with respect to my setup.

Don't know what avenue to go down now as we've tried everything apart from getting a second hand SBS box and see if that does the trick assuming that the EM module as failed.

Thanks

Mike

Anmer

If you want to send me the EM I can test it for you?  I'll cover the return postage.

I have a couple of SBS-1 here, both with an EM installed.  One EM works, the other has failed.

I can quickly check out your EM for you.
Here to Help.

Falcon200EX

Yes please, would it be easy to post the SBS as opposed to just the EM as I'm not sure how to remove it from the SBS.

Thanks Mike

Anmer

I've sent you a personal message.
Here to Help.

Falcon200EX

I'll get the SBS in the post to you tomorrow.

Many thanks for your help it's much appreciated.

Mike