Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:59:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Colored Silhouettes

Started by Faramir, November 09, 2019, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faramir

They are great! Is it possible to have them on a darker - say #6c6d6c - background?Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
John

Roadrunner

I have been looking through all the logos available and as I like to use coloured side views for light aircraft have a lot of gaps still. I am not quite sure if you did the majority of the ones I do use but would it be possible for the following to be done. No rush and thanking you in advance.
ACAR 
[font=]AR11[/font]
[font=]AR15[/font]
[font=]ATLA[/font]
[font=]BEAR [hawk][/font]
[font=]BROU[/font]
[font=]BTXI[/font]
[font=]C365[/font]
[font=]CUCA[/font]
[font=]D31[/font]
[font=]EXPR[/font]
[font=]FA24[/font]
[font=]FK14[/font]
[font=]GEMI[/font]
[font=]HROC[/font]
[font=]M10B[/font]
[font=]M346[/font]
[font=]ONEX[/font]
[font=]PIAT[/font]
[font=]QIC2[/font]
[font=]RELI[/font]
[font=]SASP[/font]
[font=]SB29[/font]
[font=]SB35[/font]
[font=]SB39[/font]
[font=]SBOK[/font]
[font=]TAIL[/font]
[font=]VALI[/font]
[font=]VJ22[/font]
[font=]WA41[/font]
[font=]YAK9[/font]

Anmer

Hi Mike

Have you copy and pasted this from another location?  You have some strange "font" settings and I don't want to edit the post in case I mess up what you're requesting.
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Hi Chris
I  will type them all in rather than copy and paste
ACAR
AR11
AR15
ATLA
BEAR [hawk]
BROU
BTXI
C365
CUCA
D31
EXPR
FA24
FK14
GEMI
HROC
M10B
M346
ONEX
PIAT
QIC2
RELI
SASP
SB29
SB35
SB39
SBOK
TAIL
VALI
VJ22
WA41
YAK9

Sorry about the original list but tried to be clever and copy and pasted from an excel spreadsheet to word then to  the page!
If you can do these I would be most obliged.

Regards Mike

Triple7

Mike, Roadrunner,

I tend to use Notepad, copy / paste your text into Notepad and it removes all odd formatting. Copy that again and paste into the forum -  it's back to being plain text.

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Anmer

Quote from: Roadrunner on June 12, 2020, 06:41:40 AMSorry about the original list but tried to be clever and copy and pasted from an excel spreadsheet to word then to  the page!

Thanks Mike.

Word and Excel formatting is included in copied data.  This can be useful but also a pain at times.

As Tim suggests, using Notepad as a "go between" strips out the formatting.
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Thanks Mike,

I will have to try and remember that!

s92driver

Firstly, apologies to Chris for hijacking his threads  8)

Mike, I have done the following and will post them in a few minutes time, more to follow.  You've certainly come up with a very eclectic list!

AR11
AR15
BEAR [hawk]
BROU
C365
CUCA
D31

Some questions:
ACAR  -  what is this, as it doesn't appear in my sqb file?
ATLA  -  this is the code for an Atlantique, is this what you were after?  I will do a French Navy version.
BTXI  -  I assume this is the Boeing BTX1?  Unfortunately I can't find any decent images to use.

Regards,
Steve

Roadrunner

Steve,

Thank you for those. They ar all types in my current SQB file that I have oicked up over the last couple of years. with regards to the ones you ask specifically about, I have more info on each of them
ACAR = G-APUW Auster J/5V Autocar
BTX1  = N794TX Boeing TX-1
ATLA  =  22 Atlantique French Navy

Thanks for these, As I don't specifically show much for GA aircraft I like the Silhouette to be coloured.

Best regards Mike

s92driver

Hi Mike,

ACAR = G-APUW Auster J/5V Autocar
Ahh, penny has dropped.  I've grouped all Austers under one code and modified my SQB.  Time to split them back out again perhaps?  I've my generic "Auster" below if it's any use, rename as required.

BTX1  = N794TX Boeing TX-1
I thought so.  There's 7 of them, but as mentioned I can't find a decent photo.  If you can find one just let me know.

ATLA  =  22 Atlantique French Navy
Great, just checking it was the Atlantique you wanted.  Might have it ready tomorrow.

Steve

[attachment deleted reduce file load]

Roadrunner

Steve,

Thanks for all those. I had been looking at pictures of the "Auster" family and was trying to find the differences, which in a picture that small is not easy!.
Anyway thank you for doing them

Regards Mike

s92driver

I'll have another look at the Auster family to see if it's worth doing individual images.

One more question.  What type is SBOK?

Cheers,
Steve

P.S.  Chris, sorry for using your thread   ;)

Roadrunner

Sorry guys,

I listed types without logos [coloured silhouette] and listed that code , SBOK, however on retracing my steps I cant find it!
Need stronger glasses I think.

Thanks for your help

s92driver

Thanks.  I did check the ICAO website and they didn't know either  ;D ;D ;D