Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:08:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Operator Logos & Silhouettes

Started by Anmer, July 30, 2012, 06:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Pending the return of the Kinetic forum, IanK is happy to receive requests for his operator logos and silhouettes here.  Just post your request for IanK in this section.

Once created they can be downloaded from the other section.

If anyone else wants to receive requests and make them available here, please send me a PM and I'll create your own sections, similar to IanK's.
Here to Help.

Smudger98

On Behalf of the members..

Thanks for this Mike & Ian.. excellent. ;D
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

Arachno

Thanks for getting a logo section online guys. Although not really active on the Kinetic forum either this is the thing I really missed after starting to use my SBS again.

Keep up the good work !

Regards,
Yvo

Arachno

Hi Ian,

Just rolled out, a Condor B767 in retro c/s.
Would you be able to do a logo for this one? http://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewphoto.main?LC=nav2&picid=7959

Thanks,
Regards,
Yvo

Ian K

Ian

Arachno

Wow that's quick. Thanks for that one!

Regards,
Yvo

moonie31

Not sure if you want to rename the condor.... i believe its due to become D-ABUM in the very near future.

Andy

Ian K

Ian

IanH654

Thanks for making the facility available again, very much appreciated !

Roadrunner

This may be slightly off-topic for this section but here goes. Since the introduction of the facility to use logos by Kinetic and since the many splendid logos that have since been produced and are still available, I have often wished for the ability to see something like Base Station Reporter with the actual allocated logo shown in a dedicated column. This would make it so much easier to see what logos are "missing" or have inadvertently been labelled incorrectly in the database. Do you think it is possible?, or will we have to just wait until the aircraft appears in our list once again and the absence of a flag/logo indicates something is missing as now.

Anmer

Good idea Mike.

I currently use the aircraft list sorted by OperatorLogo which shows those aircraft without a code at the top.

Maybe someone could write a small app to list all aircraft records from the sqb file with a column displaying the logo rather than the code?
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Mike,

I agree and use the same method as you. We often see one-off aircraft for which logos have been created and never see the aircraft listed next to its logo. It would be one more way to make use of both the logos and to further enhance enjoyment if we didnt have to wait until a particular machine/s are seen again for them to be seen in all their glory.

Regards Mike

Arachno

Ian K

Ian

Arachno

Thanks Ian !
Would you happen to have the logo of the current PGT c/s available somewhere? Tried the one on Jack's site but for some reason it keeps on messing up my flags when I save it :(

Regards,
Yvo