Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:50:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

The Puck Range

Started by Anmer, August 11, 2012, 06:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonie31

Quick question....

I have my old faithful SBS-1 Mk 2 ser #6*** does anyone know if i will be able to use that along with thr SDR puck and use the basestation functionality with both at the same time???

Hope thats clear?

Andy

IanH654

I like the idea that you can take it straight out the box and plug it straight in to the laptop and use with the existing settings etc ...  Sounds rather good to me ..    Will save a lot of space in hand baggage ....  Bring it on  ;D

Anmer

Quote from: moonie31 on November 27, 2012, 03:55:41 PM
I have my old faithful SBS-1 Mk 2 ser #6*** does anyone know if i will be able to use that along with thr SDR puck and use the basestation functionality with both at the same time???

If you mean run one Basestation session and feed the data into from two different receivers, I don't think so.

Though I do know a way you could.  ;)
Here to Help.

JmGarcia

How money worth the PUCKs  :-\

Mi abuelo deci­a: Los aviones vuelan porque Dios quiere y los helicopteros ni Dios sabe porque vuelan.
(SBS-1eR, Bullion2 y microADSB, desarrollos propios en xHarbour, xBase, FiveWin, Xailer y Borland)

Bethsalem

JmGarcia, the million dollar question!

I think the only thing that can confidently be said is that individually they won't cost as much as an sbs-3.

moonie31

Quote from: Anmer on November 28, 2012, 08:03:42 PM
If you mean run one Basestation session and feed the data into from two different receivers, I don't think so.

Though I do know a way you could.  ;)

Please.....tell me more??? ::)

JmGarcia

Quote from: Bethsalem on November 29, 2012, 08:40:15 AMJmGarcia, the million dollar question!
I think the only thing that can confidently be said is that individually they won't cost as much as an sbs-3.
We could make a bet between $50 - $100
Mi abuelo deci­a: Los aviones vuelan porque Dios quiere y los helicopteros ni Dios sabe porque vuelan.
(SBS-1eR, Bullion2 y microADSB, desarrollos propios en xHarbour, xBase, FiveWin, Xailer y Borland)

JmGarcia