Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 02:47:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Kinetics 2012 software updates?

Started by kdt1, January 27, 2012, 12:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdt1

Chris are there any upcoming future changes to the Basestation software?

??? man I like the new icons

Anmer

Chris (from Kinetic) isn't yet a member here so you may not get an answer for a while.

There are still a number of enhancements outstanding from the original list that I prepared some years ago (at Kinetic's request).  But I suspect these will have to wait until the SBS-3 has established itself and all its announced functionality is delivered.
Here to Help.

kdt1

speedbird1960

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Anmer

Quote from: speedbird1960 on January 30, 2012, 05:12:53 PM
This might be of some help.

SBS-Resources is useful for updatating the SBS-1 firmware and the Basestation software (using SBS-fx).  Unfortunately the latest SBS-1 compatible Basestation release is V.161 whereas SBS-fs still installs V.159.

Basestation 164 is the latest release for the SBS-3 and only ships with that receiver.  Although I haven't seen this version, I'm not aware that it has any new features.
Here to Help.

MIXISM

I would like to add a remote restart of sbs to the basestation wish list options. When you stream across the internet basestation has a hard time staying connected to the remote sbs till the unit is power cycled.  :-\
Later

Chris-G0WTZ

The Beta team have confirmed no issues with the latest release so hopefully release for the weekend

Regards

Anmer

Thanks Chris.

Is there a Release Note for this?
Here to Help.