Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 04:59:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Logos required please

Started by BLACKHAWK101, April 30, 2021, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKHAWK101

Good Evening Peter,
Thank you very much for the recent logos, as always they are great. When you have time could i please request the following N/T logos.

AW139             Bristow Taxi Aereo                Generic as PS-BTB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139             Bristow Helicopters (BHL)         Generic as G-CIPW (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139             Bristow US (BTZ)                  Generic as N639BG (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139             Bristow Caribbean                 Generic as 9Y-TKB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139             CHC Australia (HEM)               Generic as VH-PXF

Can i also ask, a few years ago you did AW139 for Norsk Luftambulanse (DOC) and Lufttransport (LTR) dispite searching the gallery and all of the site have have been unable to locate them. Could you please repost them for me.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on August 24, 2023, 11:21:09 PMGood Evening Peter,
Thank you very much for the recent logos, as always they are great. When you have time could i please request the following N/T logos.

AW139            Bristow Taxi Aereo                Generic as PS-BTB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow Helicopters (BHL)        Generic as G-CIPW (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow US (BTZ)                  Generic as N639BG (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow Caribbean                Generic as 9Y-TKB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            CHC Australia (HEM)              Generic as VH-PXF

Can i also ask, a few years ago you did AW139 for Norsk Luftambulanse (DOC) and Lufttransport (LTR) dispite searching the gallery and all of the site have have been unable to locate them. Could you please repost them for me.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Only thing found is Norsk Air Ambulance EC45, NorskAmbEC45.bmp and LN-OUK.bmp (in Gallery). No Lufttransport (LTR) found...

Peter

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on August 24, 2023, 11:21:09 PMGood Evening Peter,

AW139            Bristow Taxi Aereo                Generic as PS-BTB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow Helicopters (BHL)        Generic as G-CIPW (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow US (BTZ)                  Generic as N639BG (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            Bristow Caribbean                Generic as 9Y-TKB (can you put a small country flag on please)
AW139            CHC Australia (HEM)              Generic as VH-PXF

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now done...

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Evening Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos,

EC75     Hong Kong Government Flying Service            Generic as B-LVD
EC75     KN Helicopters (SHW)                           Generic as OY-HHW or Y
EC75     NHV (NHD)                                      Generic as OY-HMV (can you put a small country flag on please)
EC75     NHV Helicopters (NHZ)                          Generic as G-NHVU (can you put a small country flag on please)
EC75     Omni Taxi Aereo (OMI)                          Generic as PR-OTS (can you put a small country flag on please)

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on September 14, 2023, 08:52:43 PMGood Evening Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos,

EC75    Hong Kong Government Flying Service            Generic as B-LVD
EC75    KN Helicopters (SHW)                          Generic as OY-HHW or Y
EC75    NHV (NHD)                                      Generic as OY-HMV (can you put a small country flag on please)
EC75    NHV Helicopters (NHZ)                          Generic as G-NHVU (can you put a small country flag on please)
EC75    Omni Taxi Aereo (OMI)                          Generic as PR-OTS (can you put a small country flag on please)

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Flags now posted...

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Evening, Peter.
Thank you very much for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

UH-72A (EC45)                      United States Army Op by JMRC Hohenfels Germany           As 09-72105
UH-72B (EC45) Fenestron tail rotor United States Army                                        As 21-72464
TH-72A (EC45)                      United States Navy Op by NAWC-AD, USNTPS                  As 168245
EC45                               Luxembourg Air Rescue                                     As LX-HSL

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on October 12, 2023, 10:41:27 PMGood Evening, Peter.
Thank you very much for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

UH-72A (EC45)                      United States Army Op by JMRC Hohenfels Germany          As 09-72105
UH-72B (EC45) Fenestron tail rotor United States Army                                        As 21-72464
TH-72A (EC45)                      United States Navy Op by NAWC-AD, USNTPS                  As 168245
EC45                              Luxembourg Air Rescue                                    As LX-HSL

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted...

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Morning, Peter.
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos

All EC120 (EC20)

G-IAGL                 T Clark Aviation
G-LTZY                 Private
G-SKLR                 Private
G-ZZOE                 Private
G-ZZZS                 Rosegate Helicopter Services Ltd

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on October 28, 2023, 10:38:51 AMGood Morning, Peter.
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos

All EC120 (EC20)

G-IAGL                T Clark Aviation
G-LTZY                Private
G-SKLR                Private
G-ZZOE                Private
G-ZZZS                Rosegate Helicopter Services Ltd

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now done...

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good evening Peter
thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

EC45(H145)     G-DAAS                       Devon Air Ambulance
EC45(H145)     G-GSAS or G-ISAS             Scottish Ambulance Service
EC45(H145)     G-ULTB or G-ULTC             Starspeed Ltd
EC45(H145)     G-LOYW                       Gama Aviation
EC45(H145)     G-LZZI                       Wycombe Management Services

Many thanks and a merry xmas to you and your family.
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on December 15, 2023, 08:55:18 PMGood evening Peter
thank you for the recent logos, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

EC45(H145)    G-DAAS                      Devon Air Ambulance
EC45(H145)    G-GSAS or G-ISAS            Scottish Ambulance Service
EC45(H145)    G-ULTB or G-ULTC            Starspeed Ltd
EC45(H145)    G-LOYW                      Gama Aviation
EC45(H145)    G-LZZI                      Wycombe Management Services

Many thanks and a merry xmas to you and your family.
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted...

Merry Christmas to you as well

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Morning Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos you have done, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

B505        Mountain Flyers 80                Generic as any one of HB-ZWD,E,F
B505        Private                           As UR-OKK
B505        Seafresh Group (Holdings) Ltd     As G-XXLH

Regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on March 15, 2024, 11:16:04 AMGood Morning Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos you have done, when you have time could i please have the following N/T logos.

B505        Mountain Flyers 80                Generic as any one of HB-ZWD,E,F
B505        Private                          As UR-OKK
B505        Seafresh Group (Holdings) Ltd    As G-XXLH

Regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Requested flags now posted...

Cheers
Peter

Lonewolf1507

Hi Peter

Could you please do a tail logo for Portuguese Air Force K390/KC390, 26901 is flying in my current area in Brazil.

Cheers
Andy

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Lonewolf1507 on March 24, 2024, 02:33:13 PMHi Peter

Could you please do a tail logo for Portuguese Air Force K390/KC390, 26901 is flying in my current area in Brazil.

Cheers
Andy

Now posted...