Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 09:06:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Logos required please

Started by BLACKHAWK101, April 30, 2021, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKHAWK101

Good Evening Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time can i please have a logo for TLG31 EF2000 and EF2000T as per the origional logos you did for all of the German units.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on April 10, 2024, 07:48:22 PMGood Evening Peter,
Thank you for the recent logos, when you have time can i please have a logo for TLG31 EF2000 and EF2000T as per the origional logos you did for all of the German units.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Are you looking for a tail flag ? (TLG31 EF2000 already in gallery) or n/t (TLG31 EF2000 already in gallery).

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
As you can see from the logos below the TLG31 logos also have a TLG71 Logo by the side of the TLG31 badge, whereas the TLG31 main logo has only TLGr. Is it please possable to have a TLG31 logo for the EF2000 and EF2000T.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on April 23, 2024, 07:31:08 PMHi Peter,
As you can see from the logos below the TLG31 logos also have a TLG71 Logo by the side of the TLG31 badge, whereas the TLG31 main logo has only TLGr. Is it please possable to have a TLG31 logo for the EF2000 and EF2000T.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the confirmation of what flag you wanted...I have now done TLG31 (EF2000/T).

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Morning Peter,
Thank you very much for the TLG31 logos, when you have time could i please have the following logos.

Royal New Zealand Air Force(KIW)              C30J Generic N/T type logo
Korean Airforce                               C30J Generic N/T type logo
Indian Air Force(IFC)                         C30J Generic N/T type logo

VMGR-153 operating the KC130J is a new unit based at Kaneoe Bay, Hawaii. It reports to MAG24, 1stMAW. Tail code is KB and callsign/nickname is Hercules. Can you please do a logo for this unit as the attached below.

193rd SOS operating the EC30J can you please do a logo for this, tail only type please.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on April 25, 2024, 11:11:19 AMGood Morning Peter,
Thank you very much for the TLG31 logos, when you have time could i please have the following logos.

Korean Airforce                              C30J Generic N/T type logo
Indian Air Force(IFC)                        C30J Generic N/T type logo

VMGR-153 operating the KC130J is a new unit based at Kaneoe Bay, Hawaii. It reports to MAG24, 1stMAW. Tail code is KB and callsign/nickname is Hercules. Can you please do a logo for this unit as the attached below.

193rd SOS operating the EC30J can you please do a logo for this, tail only type please.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

IFC & ROKAF C-130J plus VMGR-153 done...waiting for a decent KIW side view.

Cheers
Peter

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on April 25, 2024, 11:11:19 AMGood Morning Peter,

Korean Airforce                              C30J Generic N/T type logo
Indian Air Force(IFC)                        C30J Generic N/T type logo

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Might want to check the 193SOS EC-130J as they have changed to MC-130J and the EC-130J are being converted to C-130J`s.

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
Thankyou for the logos and the heads up on the 193rd.
Regards
Steve Coulson

BLACKHAWK101

Good Evening Peter,
Can i please have the following N/T logos for the following,

T-6A   Texan       Israeli Air Force            Generic
T-6A   Texan       Royal Canadian Air Force     Generic
T-6C   Texan       Royal New Zealand Air Force  Generic
T-6A   Texan       Greek Air Force              Generic
T-6C   Texan       Mexican Air Force            Generic

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson