Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 01:49:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Basestation Problem.

Started by BLACKHAWK101, June 29, 2021, 01:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKHAWK101

Good afternoon, I seem to be having a problem with the basestation program the details below keep poping up but Basestation continues to work but it is very anoying. No changes have been made to BS for a very long time. Does anybody have any ideas.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

App: BaseStation
Version: 1.2.4.185

-----------------------------------------------

Occurred : 10:53:03.886 2021/06/29

Error : EInvalidOperation - Canvas does not allow drawing

Last Command : INSERT INTO Flights(SessionID, AircraftID, StartTime, Callsign) VALUES (257, 54363, '2021-06-29 10:53:02.855', '')

Last Aircraft : 896356

System Status : 27721728 | 0 | 27721728 | 23242848 | 2323316 | 3.7.11 | 815015989248

Previous : O-WriteToDebugMemo | I-WriteToDebugMemo | O-MainSecondTimerTimer | O-GeneralConnectionTimer | I-GeneralConnectionTimer | O-RadioMenuCheckingTimer | I-RadioMenuCheckingTimer | O-VersionInfoCheckingTimer | I-VersionInfoCheckingTimer | O-StatusBarTimer | I-StatusBarTimer | O-ProvisionalAircraftListTimer | I-ProvisionalAircraftListTimer | O-AircraftListTimer | I-AircraftListTimer | O-AircraftListGridTimer | O-AircraftListGrid.UpdateValues | G-AircraftListTimer-Updating | O-HandleOnSelectedAircraftChanged | I-HandleOnSelectedAircraftChanged | G-AircraftListTimer-Sorting | I-AircraftListGrid.UpdateValues | I-AircraftListGridTimer | O-RedrawTimer | I-RedrawTimer | O-DisplayTrackingTimer | I-DisplayTrackingTimer | O-AircraftTimer | O-DispatchDelayedMessages | I-DispatchDelayedMessages

Anmer

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on June 29, 2021, 01:57:22 PM
App: BaseStation
Version: 1.2.4.185

This may not be relevant, but from where did you get BaseStation 1.2.4.185?

The last known release, that I know of, was 1.2.4.184.  I helped another member the other day who had 185 and only resolved his issue by making a fesh install of 184.

Your issue may be memory related.  How many files do you have in the OperatorFlags folder?

I now have to go out for a few hours so may not be able to reply until later today.
Here to Help.

mhm

Mike i have found this site where they say 185 is available.

https://en.freedownloadmanager.org/Windows-PC/BaseStation-FREE.html
beware this is not a valid kinetic programme
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Anmer

Quote from: mhm on June 29, 2021, 04:39:05 PM
Mike i have found this site where they say 185 is available.

Thanks Mike.

Just wary of this version.  Who knows what's in it!
Here to Help.

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike,
I have removed the Logo file and the problem has gone for the moment. I will remove 185 later and install 184 and see what happens. Thanks for the point in the right direction.

Regards
Steve Coulson.

Anmer

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on June 29, 2021, 05:52:46 PM
I have removed the Logo file and the problem has gone for the moment.

Did you find a rogue file using BMPChk?
Here to Help.

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike,
not yet checked, but will let you know what i find.

Regards
Steve Coulson

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike,
Did BMP check, and i have 9010 logos and 5 had warnings. I have removed the 5 and now have 9005 all clear.

Would you say that 9005 logos is to many ?.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Anmer

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on June 30, 2021, 07:36:52 PM
Would you say that 9005 logos is to many ?.

Really depends on your available memory.  If it works OK now with the rogue file removed, see how it goes.

I only have 2,183 as I'm pretty dull when it comes to logos.  ???
Here to Help.

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike,
So i  have got the origional desk which came with the SBS 3 and it loads and comes up as 185 any thoughts.

Regards
Steve Coulson

Anmer

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on June 30, 2021, 08:16:19 PM
So i  have got the origional desk which came with the SBS 3 and it loads and comes up as 185 any thoughts.

Thanks Steve.

I didn't get a disk when I got the SBS-3 so haven't seen one.  I was part of the Kinetic test team and never saw a version 185 andf it was never made available for download.  So we possibly missed out.
Here to Help.

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike,
So final details for the moment, BS Version 1.2.4.185, Released 26/02/2014.

Added data output in NMEA format for AIA messeages on ethernet TCP port 30007, allowing access to AIS data from the SDR puck.
Fixed a problem where the internal radio toolbar was being configured instead of the SDR toolbar.

Hope this helps and many thanks for all of the help you have given.

Regards
Steve Coulson

Anmer

Thanks Steve.

Was that from a release note on the CD?
Here to Help.

BLACKHAWK101

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Mike/all,
So i have been runing ok for a few days and have done some work on the countries DAT file. The SBS program will not load with the following showing up,
If i remove the countries DAT file the program loads.

Any one have any ideas, this set up has been runing for years with no problems and then all of a sudden loads of problems.

Many thanks for any help,
Regards
Steve Coulson

[attachment deleted reduce file load]