Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:27:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

FR 24 Aircraft label font size--

Started by Graham Bell, July 13, 2021, 04:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Bell

How do I alter the font size in FR 24 aircraft labels ? The fonts on my FR 24 screen have tripled in size without,to my recollection,any input from me.
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Are you viewing in a browser (which one) or an App (which one)?

There's no option to change the font size in the browser.  I suspect the app doesn't allow it either.

Can you post a screen capture so we can see what you're seeing?
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Hello Mike- I get it via Windows 10 Pro and Chrome, will endeavour to provide a screenshot (I maybe sometime   ??? ) !
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Windows 10.  Firefox and Chrome.

[attachment deleted reduce file load]
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

What I would prefer is as the Chrome screenshot,what I have got is as per the Firefox screenshot! I am running another desktop with Windows 10 Home and that shows FR24 as per your Chrome screenshot. I will try another browser later.
Thanks for your interest.
Regards...
G.B.

Keef

Probably too obvious a suggestion, but you haven't got the tab zoomed in have you?

You can see what the zoom level is set to by clicking on the three dots in the top right of the browser with the FR24 tab selected.

You can use the keyboard shortcut CTRL and + to zoom in, CTRL and - to zoom out and CTRL and ) to reset to 100%.

Cheers,

Keef.

Anmer

Quote from: Keef on July 14, 2021, 04:31:50 AM
Probably too obvious a suggestion, but you haven't got the tab zoomed in have you?

Good point Keef.

My Chrome was set at Zoom level 80% and Firefox 100%.  Changed Firefox to 80% and both now look the same.

Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Thank you, will have a play with those suggestions.
Regards-
G.B.

Graham Bell

Spoy on Keef! Played about with ihe zoom button in Chrome settings and hey presto label fonts now as desired!!
Many thanks for yous advice gentlemen.
Regrds-
G.B.