Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:42:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

New old stock here

Started by kdt1, January 26, 2012, 11:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kdt1

Hay All, Good looking Forum!!!! Top notch layout!!!!!

Still trying to get a handle on RB, Not to happy on supports reply to software questions, Just looking for honest answers.
The software seems nice, it reminds me of a Mexican taxi with all the bells and whistles just not to energy efficient. Any one with the same feeling!

Well looking forward to a straight forward forum.

Cheers

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:16:51 AM by kdt1 »

Still feel the same  >:( :)

Hamish McTorsk

Sun Worshipper

Quote from: kdt1 on January 26, 2012, 11:41:59 PM
Hay All, Good looking Forum!!!! Top notch layout!!!!!

Still trying to get a handle on RB, Not to happy on supports reply to software questions, Just looking for honest answers.
The software seems nice, it reminds me of a Mexican taxi with all the bells and whistles just not to energy efficient. Any one with the same feeling!

Well looking forward to a straight forward forum.

Cheers

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 02:16:51 AM by kdt1 »

Still feel the same  >:( :)

I'm also loving the layout of this site, well done guys! :)

I like the plug and play concept of my Radarbox, the display suits me down to the ground but I have nothing to really compare it with.  Haven't sent Air Nav Support an e-mail for ages so can't comment on whether their advice/response time is good or not.  I suppose there is good and bad in whatever you buy in life, some are prepared to accept the innevitable and some are prepared to stand up and be heard.

Let's make this the best Radar Spotting Forum on the web.