Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 02:17:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

RadarBox24.com Beta Launched

Started by Anmer, November 19, 2012, 10:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bethsalem

No flights showing for me either  ???

Anmer

AirNav Facebook saying everything is back to normal but still no aircraft showing in RadarBox24.com.
Here to Help.

Bethsalem

Anmer

And still AirNav tries to hoodwink everyone.

And I see AirNav is deleting any Facebook posts that it doesn't like.  Pity it doesn't follow advice from others about deleting "negative" posts:

"If you're going to create a forum where customers can discuss your business, you should be open to allowing that discussion to be negative. "

"Nope don't delete it- how can you claim to be transparent and in touch with people if you don't address their concerns?"

"However, I think legitimate complaints should be left and responded to. "

"If it is critical or negative, leave it up, but respond to it. "

"Responding professionally to negative comments is more 'comforting' for potential consumers, IMO, because a fan page of just 'sweetness and light' is untrustworthy. "

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

Bethsalem

mhm

They cannot hide from a forum like this.
We tell it like it is, posts are not deleted because of negative posts.

Airnav beware you are being found out. People are not buying your goods, because the truth is being aired on this forum.
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Anmer

RadarBox24 seems to be working again.
Here to Help.

Brian

Bethsalem

Brian, all well this morning with RadarBox24. Refreshing normally and aircraft details showing.

Anmer

Compared to my SBS-3 data, the RadarBox24 aircraft are plotting with a 30 second delay.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Just check an aircraft crossing a coastline or country border.
Here to Help.

Bethsalem

I'm finding it so slow as to be unusable. It's been stuck on "initializing...." for the last minute or so, so I can't even check if there's a 30 second delay.

It's now initialized after approximately 3 minutes. There is a delay with aircraft plotting. For instance an Easyjet flight into Barcelona I'm seeing on my Beast at 4000ft and on RB24 he's further out and at 6250ft.

Anmer

Looks like RB24 has gone AWOL again.  All I'm getting is "Initialising" and others are reporting problems on the AirNav Facebook page.
Here to Help.

Anmer

Why I think RadarBox24 has missed the boat.

Facebook pages for RadarBox24, Planefinder.net and Flightradar24.com.

I'll post the same "stats" in a week's time.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.