Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:34:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Airlomba

Started by airlomba, November 22, 2012, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airlomba

Hello everyone,

I just landed here, made a quick walk-around in this forum and already like what I've seen.
I use SBS-1 (mk. II) since October 2007 and I am still happy with it. I upload screenshots of my Basestation screen every couple of minutes in my website (www.airlomba.net) and some more real-time information like takeoffs and landings at Porto airport and some other online information tools for portuguese plane-spotters.

Right now, my SBS-1 is INOP because I am moving to a new house. While I am slowly installing myself, I plan to upgrade my SBS-1 with the Lantronix Xport-03 and provide Ethernet connectivity to my unit. This way, instead of having a dozen meters of expensive coax from the antenna to the unit, I'll have a dozen meters shielded Cat. 5 cable between my unit and my network switch...

Anyway, right now I won't bother you with my ongoing stuff but just passed here to say hello from Portugal and that I am glad to be here.

Best regards to all,
LOMBA, Emmanuel.
(a.k.a 31CB117 or CR7AFR)

Anmer

Welcome and thanks for the introduction.
Here to Help.

kered

Welcome aboard, i'm just to the north of you between Santiago and La Coruña(Galicia). And also new here.

kdt1

mhm

Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Smudger98

Welcome to the forum...  enjoy..  ;D
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!