Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:03:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Volunteers Needed - UK Members

Started by Anmer, February 13, 2013, 06:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhm

QuoteYou should be willing to mount the supllied external antenna or use your existing setup.  You also need to be connected to the Internet 24x7.

From what i have read on other forums, there are a lot of people not happy to leave pc.s running 24/7. This may be a problem
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Anmer

This receiver doesn't require a PC and I thought my original post explained this.

"The receiver has been developed by the makers of the Mode-S Beast.  It's compact (measuring just 100x60x30mm) and connects directly to your router/modem by Ethernet cable.  It doesn't need a PC to run and is supplied with a power supply, external Mode-S antenna, all cables including a GPS antenna for data timing precision."
Here to Help.

Brian

Maybe the logo will help ;)

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]

mhm

The point i was trying to make is there are the big majority of people who before they leave the house turn every thing off.

EVERYTHING.

Our kid went out one day left sky box on standby, it caught fire. Now he turns everything off, router included. Nowt left on ;D
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Triple7

SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

lorrebreaker

Pity i don't have unobstructed viiews or i'd volunteer  :-\
Regards
Lee

birdie

Latest FR24 Box

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !