Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:57:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Check your Bank Account

Started by Anmer, June 19, 2013, 11:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Over the years I've seen many reports of AirNav taking payments from customers who have previously advised it to cancel their subscriptions.  Sadly it continues to do so.  So be warned and check your bank accounts!

"I used to have an ANRB which I have discontinued using and sold to another person (so I don't even have it any more). I have asked several times in the past couple months to get the recurring charges on my credit card cancelled, by going through the "contact us" process identified in the email invoice/receipt. So far there has been no response (and yes, I have checked my spam inbox, etc., it's not a case of me missing the reply, there just hasn't been one). This month I was charged by Plimus $80.50 for the ANRB subscription and $38.00 and $37.84 (once each) for AirNav ACARS Decoder Platinum. I have sent yet another message off to support@airnavsystems.com identifying these recurring charges and expressing my desire that they cease. What do I have to do to get this actioned and stop having money taken away from me by AirNav Systems?"

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7820.msg93879#msg93879
Here to Help.

mhm

Take this matter up with your card issuer.
If you have kept your emails to them asking for your subs to be discontinued, the bank will contact them to refund charges.

They may also suspend all other transactions from the firm that is taking funds from cards after the card owner has asked for deductions to cease.

It is illegal for a firm to continue to take funds from your account, when asked to stop

Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Sun Worshipper

Many moons ago when I cancelled my subscription I contacted Plimus and they cancelled straight away.

However, Brandao must be losing money hand over fist and this must be his way of keeping a continuing income supply.

Crook >:(

birdie

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on June 19, 2013, 06:43:19 PM
Many moons ago when I cancelled my subscription I contacted Plimus and they cancelled straight away.

However, Brandao must be losing money hand over fist and this must be his way of keeping a continuing income supply.

Crook >:(

Is there a Photo of Brandao  ? If "yes" , kindly post it here for all to see.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !