Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

1090-Puck Advance Orders

Started by Anmer, July 31, 2013, 03:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Quote from: Chris-G0WTZ on December 13, 2013, 09:20:24 AM
All you need for the PUCK is the new EXE file :)

That's the Basestation.exe?

The Puck won't work with an older exe file?
Here to Help.

Chris-G0WTZ

Latest version is now on the Kinetic website

;)

MIXISM

:) While your in the meeting talking about software updates. Would be nice if basestation could listen to 2 or more puck/sbs-3 at one time.  ;D
Later

viking9

How could you ever listen to 12 stations at the same time?
Tom

B767336

Whats the red part of the usb cable used for ?  Got one with the SBS3 too but never used it.

Thx

Anmer

Quote from: B767336 on December 14, 2013, 02:44:30 PM
Whats the red part of the usb cable used for ?  Got one with the SBS3 too but never used it.

To plug into another USB port to deliver more DC power if required.  For the SBS-3 to power the radio and receiver at same time.
Here to Help.

B767336

IanH654

I am quite impressed with the performance, convenience of size etc .. I have bought a nice sturdy satnav case from ebay to cart it around .... My only slight grumble (if you can call it that)  is all the stuff written on the Puck ... I would have preferred to have had a completely blank puck to potentially save any awkward questions if it gets looked at in countries that may not accept and understand our hobby .... I know it can peel off by the looks of it but it would have been nice to have had a blank one from the word go ...

Other than that .... Very much recommended ....

Ian H.

IanH

QuoteMy only slight grumble (if you can call it that)  is all the stuff written on the Puck .

That's what I thought when I saw the pictures.

I'll continue with an anonymous DVB-T dongle to watch TV while I'm away  ;)

Chris-G0WTZ

A hair dryer on a low setting and the stickers come off cleanly :-)

mhm

Quote from: IanH654 on December 16, 2013, 08:21:02 AM
I am quite impressed with the performance, convenience of size etc .. I have bought a nice sturdy satnav case from ebay to cart it around .... My only slight grumble (if you can call it that)  is all the stuff written on the Puck ... I would have preferred to have had a completely blank puck to potentially save any awkward questions if it gets looked at in countries that may not accept and understand our hobby .... I know it can peel off by the looks of it but it would have been nice to have had a blank one from the word go ...

Other than that .... Very much recommended ....

Ian H.

I would have thought that after the people who have been caught and prosecuted & jailed ;D, you would have more sense than to try your luck. Just remember a British passport does not give immunity from that countries laws.
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being