Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Having trouble posting. how do I delete this messge, please?

Started by bumpy_up_here, January 14, 2024, 04:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpy_up_here

Test

Anmer

Here to Help.

bumpy_up_here

Thanks for the reply, Anmer - I was going to ask for some help regarding modesmixer2 on a RPi3b+ running 64-bit bullseye but every time I tried to post, I got a 403 (I think) Forbidden message - I don't know if it was to do with attaching a screenshot, or copying and pasting text or maybe it's just my user access...anyway, I gave up as I just couldn't post, nor could I get mm2 working - it worked fine on 32 bit and still runs fine on my other site with a 32 bit.

Not to worry, it's not that important, all my other feeds are working fine.

Thanks, Paul.

Anmer

Thanks for the reply.

Yoy shouldn't get an error for adding a screenshot or pasting text.

Regarding MSM2, I recall you need to install a 32 bit version even on a 64 bit OS.  Have you tried that?
Here to Help.

bumpy_up_here

Thanks Anmer,

I didn't try that as ABCD567a had posted 32 and 64 bit versions of mm2, so, perhaps wrongly, I assumed the 64 bit version would work on a 64 bit version of Bullseye.

I'll leave it there, maybe revisit at a later date as I'm now considering updating to Bookworm, which, another assumption here, I thought was for the Pi5 only, but turns out it's for the other pi's too.

Thanks again for your help and kind regards,
Paul.