Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 11:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

AcarsDeco2 Development

Started by Radio2.0, October 12, 2013, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanH

Just downloaded and tried it and yes the SBS3_ACARS page looks like the screenshot WITH THE BANNER.

And ACARSD page has:

"For ACARS support see R**********RS" - be waiting a long time for that

Other pages seem to have no banner.

Anmer

Thanks Ian.

From memory.someone paid for that advert!
Here to Help.

IanH

Both banners go to an unavailable web page on the other site. So support now abandoned  ::)  Time to move on.

maximus_mike

Sorry about that folks, that banner has been on the page for a couple of years, I will remove it now as it is out of date.

Mike

IanH

Hope you realise that it's not a problem with your software but rather a banner for a website that many of us used to frequent until it was devalued.

Indeed having been unaware of your software previously, I hope to investigate further.

Ian

Radio2.0

>>> I looking for People who want exchange the VRS Data with me. <<<
I life near LOWW / VIE and see Ground Traffic too.

sergsero

Radio2.0,

в чем вопрос?

Radio2.0

спасибо за вашу большую работу.  ;D

maximus_mike

I have uploaded another update to PC-HFDL-Display and HFDL-Display on my site, both  now at version v2.0.22

Fixes a couple of problems with the 'Show active freq' screen, including fixing a crash which happened if you selected Load and then changed your mind.

And to avoid being stoned by some users here, I have removed the banners which caused angst amongst you  :)

You may need to press F5 in your browser to clear the cache to see new versions.

Regards, Mike Simpson
Penrith, NSW, Australia
http://www.rstools.info

Radio2.0

sergsero

Test version of AcarSDeco2 specifically for the Raspberry Pi SoC architecture: acarsdeco2_rpi_20150115.tgz - v.20150115

+ optimized for use with receiver chips R820T or R820T2
+ added support for dongle's serial numbers with an arbitrary value format, such as mnf: Realtek prod: RTL2838UHIDIR serial: 00000013 and Generic prod: RTL2832U serial: 77771111153705700 (NooElec)

Inside the archive there's this picture:

For effective simultaneous receiving on multiple frequencies should be to precisely adjusted the error frequency of the generator in ppm, as shown in the picture. You can use SDRSharp. "To precisely adjusted" is means that the set-point frequency channel (the red vertical line, in this case at 131725000 Hz) must pass exactly through the middle of the ACARS signal. Use Zoom knob (top right) stretch the signal to better see his form.

Make once after ~30 minute warm-up of dongle.

The optimal value of the gain must also be adjusted experimentally for the specific conditions of receiving and your ACARS antenna-feeder device.

Thanks,
sergsero

Radio2.0

How many Frequency/ Dongle can the Pi handle at the same time?

sergsero

In the #6 message of this thread updated version to 20150419 for some of platforms: Windows, Intel Linux 32/64, Raspberry Pi 2, OSX.

+ Fixed some bugs.
+ Increased valid channel spacing (maximum frequency spread) up to ~1450 kHz. For example, fmin=131100000 Hz and fmax=132550000 Hz. The frequency with DC spike will be 131825000 Hz. Program has compensation algorithm of IQ phase imbalance at this frequency. But it is better to avoid getting the channel on this frequency. If that happens, then to log will be issued a warning.
+ Increased the number of simultaneously received channels to 4 (within the band from fmin to fmax up to 1450 kHz).
+ Uses own internal driver to control of dongle and library rtlsdr.dll from osmocom.org is no longer required.

Feeding ACARS messages in PlanePlotter can be via UDP Protocol on the default port 9742 with use option --udp IP:Port.
Remember to include your correct Plane Plotter PC's IP address, and the appropriate ppm correction for your own dongle. Be sure that in the Options, I/O settings, Input data panel, the box UDP/IP from net is checked.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]

herrmann-s

is there any chance to get arcarsdeco running on radarcape?

Radio2.0