Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:38:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

AirNav Systems Bans RadarBox user Birdie from the Forum.

Started by Brian, December 19, 2012, 08:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Worshipper

QuoteWould it be some kind of record if he got banned from 2 sites on the same day 1 year a part.. then he could have a double anniversary..  ;D

lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bethsalem

I vote Birdie is banned for just tomorrow.  :)

It'll give him something different to post about  :P

Anmer

Here to Help.

Keef

Perhaps a period of enforced moderation (sorry for offering to increase the workload of moderators!) would be a compromise.

I'm generally against censorship and pro-tolerance, I know in the past I've benefited from people being accepting when I've crossed the line.
But the learning process seems somewhat lacking in this particular case.

No more posts from me on this topic, I promise.

Anmer

Quote from: Keef on December 19, 2013, 12:52:34 AM
Perhaps a period of enforced moderation (sorry for offering to increase the workload of moderators!) would be a compromise.

I have to strike a balance.

On its own, I don't see anything in the latest post that breaks the forum rules.  I have previously removed a number of the member's posts and responses from others that are repetitive.

I also share his frustration with AirNav, having myself been banned from it's forum for no other reason than exposing it's lies and terrible customer service.

And to be fair, this thread was started by someone else who no longer posts here. 
Here to Help.

birdie

Merry X'mas & Happy New Year.

I am glad you people have some sense of humours !

:) ;) ;D :P
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !