Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:21:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

ModeSMixer and PP

Started by Triple7, June 13, 2014, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mt007

Miguel Teixeira
Beast user, Ex: SBS1er and RB, PP sharer aH Live Traffic

IanH

Ok, I've had a bad day. I've been busy working with a Raspberry Pi but you are using Windows. So my comment about VRS made no sense  ::)

QuoteI think that you can also get VRS to connect to this output. In Tools/Options/Receivers, enter the IP address of the Pi and 30005 for the port

That should say:

I think that you can also get VRS to connect to this output. In Tools/Options/Receivers, enter the IP address of 127.0.0.1 and 30005 for the port

And to repeat commands create a batch file. Use Notepad to create a file with the required commands, save it and change the filename from yourfile.txt to yourfile.bat

This is a typical batch file that is use:

@echo off
cmd /c  c:\radar\modesmixer2_xp.exe --inConnect 192.168.0.171:30006 --outServer sbs10001:10001 --outServer sbs30006:30006
PAUSE
exit

Note the cmd/c, the pause and the exit additions.

If you double-click on a batch file in File Manager, the commands will run. If you get an error that it can't find modesmiser2.exe, you need to make sure that the batch file is saved in the same folder as modesmixer2.exe or add the location of modesmixer2.exe in the batch file, e.g. c:\radar\modesmixer2.exe.

To edit right click on the batch file, select edit, make changes, save and run.

mt007

Miguel Teixeira
Beast user, Ex: SBS1er and RB, PP sharer aH Live Traffic