Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:26:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Unable to view Ian K's logo's?

Started by terrywadeairbus, September 16, 2014, 02:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrywadeairbus

Can anyone help me please ? Recently I'm no longer able to see Ian K's tail logos on the forum,
they just show as blank , see image below.

I've tried using IE, Google Chrome and Firefox and still I can't view them, this is also the case on my laptop?

Thanks

Terry

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]

Ian K

Hi Terry,
Could it be something to do with anti virus software ?
Try disableing it and see if that cures it, perhaps there was an update recently that has stopped you from viewing them.
Ian

G4UMW

All OK here. Running Firefox 32.0.1, Win 7 64-bit with all the latest updates installed and AVG Internet Security 2014 (which does not indicate an alert when viewing Ian's logos).
Rob/G4UMW

Anmer

I can view on Firefox and Chrome when signed in.

Can you view Paulm's and Chris Alder's logos OK?

Can you post the link for the post that you can't view?
Here to Help.

terrywadeairbus

Hi Chaps

Thanks for the replies.

I can't view Paulm's or Chris's logos either on the forum

I've disabled AVG and that doesn't let me view either?

The link I'm using to Ian K's logos is:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index.php/topic,1194.330.html

Thanks

Terry

Anmer

I suspect it's your local security settings for your browsers if you've turned off AVG.
Here to Help.

terrywadeairbus

Thank You, I'll check those out.

Could this also have anything to do with my MMS2 issue, or is it just a complete coincidence do you think?

Terry

terrywadeairbus

Hi Amner

I've reset the default settings with my IE browser, looked at the security settings, changed settings with it, and I still can't view the logos!

Any further ideas please before I tear out the little hair I have  :)

Thanks

Terry

Anmer

If you are experiencing this problem on different computers with different browsers and you have no active firewall, I'm at a loss to offer any further explanations.

Has this only just occurred?
Here to Help.

terrywadeairbus

Hi Amner

This has only happened in the past 5 days or so, in fact when I downloaded Firefox yesterday I could see the logos, and yet this morning when I looked I couldn't?

Thanks

Terry

Anmer

Unfortunately it looks like it's a local setting, nothing I can change here.

Try Googling the topic.
Here to Help.

terrywadeairbus

I've already tried googling but nothing on the net as far as I can see.

I can see the bmp images on my own blog as well.

Any further suggestions would greatly be received, would there be any point of remotely accessing my PC to see if anything obvious stands out?

Thanks

Terry

jakems

Hi

I have been having the same problem for months. I have looked at various settings in IE and have had no luck. I too would be very interested if a solution is found.
Steve

Anmer

Do you have the same issue using different browsers?
Here to Help.

terrywadeairbus

Hi Anmer

Yes all browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox and this evening I downloaded Opera and that does the
same.

I've stopped the firewall on my router as well, I have deleted any recent installed programs or updates, stopped AVG and Windows Firewall, reset IE to default settings.

I can't for the life of me think of anything that I've done, apart from turning the router off for 2 weeks whilst I was on holiday!

Thanks again

Terry