Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 02:45:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

RadarBox

Started by MikeG1HGD, September 27, 2014, 08:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeG1HGD

Yep, worked for me too - thank you! :-)
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry

tarbat

Mike, centred on Coventry this is what you should be able to achieve on the map, using various downloaded outline files from Rod's website at http://www.rodbearden.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarbat/15203036579/sizes/o/

Sun Worshipper

Just a word of advice Mike.

If you do join the Air Nav Forums, don't dare be critical of the product or say anything that is detrimental about the company or it's support.  You will be banned.

Don't take my word for it, look back at endless threads on this site and make up your own mind.

From one Coventry kid to another.........welcome to the madhouse!

MikeG1HGD

Wow! That is a shed load better than what I have at the moment!

Thank you SO much for that link - I have downloaded the V5 software to a memory stick to save time tonight when I get home, and I think with that plus the link you just posted and a lot of patience I should be able to get somewhere.

Anmer wasn't joking when he said you were the man when it comes to radarbox was he?

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike.
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry

MikeG1HGD

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on September 29, 2014, 12:02:41 PM
Just a word of advice Mike.

If you do join the Air Nav Forums, don't dare be critical of the product or say anything that is detrimental about the company or it's support.  You will be banned.

Don't take my word for it, look back at endless threads on this site and make up your own mind.

From one Coventry kid to another.........welcome to the madhouse!

Thanks SW - I had gathered this from a bit of Googling! I will bite my tongue and be very PC if I venture onto their forum. ;-)
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry

mhm

Mike

Also be wary of parting with bank details.
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Sun Worshipper

Quote from: mhm on September 29, 2014, 01:52:08 PM
Mike

Also be wary of parting with bank details.

Forgot that one, doh! ;D

MikeG1HGD

Blimey, have I bought a hardware version of the mafia????  ???
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry

MikeG1HGD

OMG - that's better! Thanks Tarbat - the V5 software is better (takes an age to open, maybe because it was the first time?) but looks nicer AND i have been able to make the font bigger for the labels - i can read them now :)
Am also "seeing" more planes than before, and haven't changed a thing about the antenna.
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry

MikeG1HGD

and just to prove it  ;D

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Mike, G1HGD, Coventry