Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 11:19:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Has Air Nav staff stopped answering comments on their Forums?

Started by Sun Worshipper, October 10, 2014, 01:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Worshipper

Was bored so looked at the Air Nav Forums for a few minutes, it was either that or self harm :-[

I couldn't find a thread that had an answer from anyone 'official' at Air Nav.  Has Brandao managed to persuade individuals to answer on his companies behalf?

Anmer

The AirNav forum now focuses on database updates, frequented by a very small minority of established RadarBox customers.

I too can't recall when a message was last posted by an AirNav employee and even the "new release coming soon" posts have disappeared.

Sales of RadarBox receivers, network subscriptions and RadarBox24 apps have probably evaporated and Brandao's lost interest or finally realised that were not all as gullible as he thought.

Similarly, the Kinetic forum is not very active either.
Here to Help.

mhm

Not seen any adverts for its boxes in a long time.

The ones out there are still in the £200 to £300 price tag being sold by aviation shops who probably cannot get a refund on them
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

birdie

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on October 10, 2014, 01:39:16 PM
Was bored so looked at the Air Nav Forums for a few minutes, it was either that or self harm :-[

I couldn't find a thread that had an answer from anyone 'official' at Air Nav.  Has Brandao managed to persuade individuals to answer on his companies behalf?

You have my sympathy for wasted a few minutes of your precious life there ?

Have a cool beer, bite some peanuts and watch the humming birds flying by.

Unfortunately. I am BANNED in their forum - or else I create a Typhoon there. LOL
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Sun Worshipper

Anmer

I wonder if the unofficial AirNav forum "admin" believes what he posts?

Note the dates of the posted messages:

06 December 2012

I know this has been discussed before, but has anything new come up in regards to some airlines not populating the logos?

06 December 2012

Is nothing to do with ADSB  being read wrongly, unfortunately WestJet and Jet Blue and others dont display the ICAO 3 letter flight ID only the numbers and as the logo comes from the ICAO code, no logo can be displayed.

In the next version however this will be over come using the same method as Radarbox24 and the logo will be displayed.

06 October 2014

Any update on that issue?

07 October 2014

No, there have been no further software updates but it is still pencilled in for a future update.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7326.msg86620#msg86620
Here to Help.

tarbat

Last post I could find by Airnav Support was just over 2 months ago on 23rd July 2014.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8160.msg106156#msg106156

But looks like they do visit the forum.  Maybe there's just nothing for them to reply/answer to?

Anmer

Quote from: tarbat on October 14, 2014, 08:48:18 AM
Maybe there's just nothing for them to reply/answer to?

Really?

What about the question I mentioned earlier?  Or when can we expect a RadarBox software update to address the outstanding bugs?  Or the oft promised MLAT?  Or RadarBox24 Elite?

The harsh reality is RadarBox bug fixes and development has ground to a standstill and RadarBox24 app sales aren't generating enough revenue to continue with that product.

Brandao has lost interest in RadarBox.
Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

QuoteBrandao has lost interest in RadarBox.

Which is a bad thing if you've spent your hard earned corn on a Radarbox but a very good thing because it might mean that the crook won't be taking someone else's money anytime soon.

birdie

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on October 14, 2014, 03:03:32 PM
QuoteBrandao has lost interest in RadarBox.

Which is a bad thing if you've spent your hard earned corn on a Radarbox but a very good thing because it might mean that the crook won't be taking someone else's money anytime soon.

Bad karma now visiting AirNav.

They put up some BS in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirNav_Systems_RadarBox.

I went in to edit some truth in it but someone deleted my posting.

I scare the hell out of them in mentioning they STEAL DATA from their customers' Radarbox.

birdie

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on October 13, 2014, 10:26:08 AM
I too am banned but I still view as a 'Guest'

I am not interested in just viewing. I want to create the heaviest THUNDERSTORM ! LOL

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on October 14, 2014, 09:07:22 AM
Quote from: tarbat on October 14, 2014, 08:48:18 AM
Maybe there's just nothing for them to reply/answer to?
Brandao has lost interest in RadarBox.

But Brandao has NOT lost interest in STEALING DATA from their customers' RadarBox.

" Hear, hear, hear ... Sir " - someone might reply me !

LOL.

Sun Worshipper

Now, now Birdie.  Does Matron know you have access to a computer? ;D

Anmer

Here to Help.