Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:23:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Why Radarspotting.com?

Started by Anmer, January 31, 2012, 05:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudger98

Quote from: viking9 on February 16, 2012, 09:18:02 PM
Quote from: Anmer on February 16, 2012, 05:56:39 PM
Please don't cancel your Radarspotters' memberships on my account.  That's not what this is about.

Mike,

I have not cancelled on your account. I have cancelled because Dan has done two things which I personally disapprove of.

1. He has repeatedly made accusations on a public forum without any proof.

2. He has betrayed the trust of members by publishing their personal messages. I could never trust him not to do the same with my personal messages in the future.

Tom

Its not often that I find myself agreeing with Tom.. :) But one this one I do..   
Mike.. I have cancelled my account for much the same.. + an outburst such as Dan the ban has displayed shows no thought for either privacy or dignaty, hence the poke it post..

Smudger.
;D
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

mhm

Smudger. Your a true gentleman.
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Smudger98

Quote from: mhm on February 17, 2012, 10:00:13 AM
Smudger. Your a true gentleman.

Just going to print off that bit of the thread as I dont often get compliments...   8)
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

Anmer

Smudger, you're a true gentleman.  :)
Here to Help.

kdt1

Quote from: kdt1 on February 16, 2012, 02:11:30 PM
I think what you have here an impostor posing as some one else; I wouldn't waste any more effort with this. Ireland, Northern Scotland Hummmmmmmm

Well I guess I was wrong and Dan confirmed that, I thought for a moment Pat the (poodle) had slipped in under the radar.

So obviously Anmer used the RS member list to get the word out about the new forum I think he is certainly entitled to use it as he painstakingly
built a majority of that following. The word stole is far too heavy in this matter and that Dan is were the problem lies.

I can't fault the man (Dan) with being upset but as Frank (old blue eyes) says that's life.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Oh ya got love the blue guys ........................ Cheers

Anmer

I don't think the Poodle has got past our door yet.

As I've already said, if Dan has evidence that I stole anything, he knows where to report it.

And if he's upset that I emailed some Radarspotters', maybe he shouldn't have blocked my access and not replied to my emails whilst proclaiming he was an advocate of free speech.
Here to Help.

Anmer

Cancelling Radarspotters Memberships

I see there are a few members wanting to cancel their Radarspotters' membership but can't.

There's an SMF forum setting that either requires admin approval or not when a member deletes his or her account.

Radarspotters has this set and all the administrator has to do is approve a deletion.  From what I've observed, the forum owner is ignoring such requests.

Alternatively send him a Personal Message asking him to delete the account and confirm by email.  He may ignore the PM just as he's ignored my emails asking why I can't login to my account.
Here to Help.