Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 05:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

airnav 3d new

Started by thomasm, January 27, 2012, 10:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasm

I having bought a airnav 3d new so I am a newbie. Looks like lot of fun. I might need help in future. thanks.
Airnav 3d new<h1>hello</h1>

Anmer

Welcome.

Any questions please ask.  If we don't know, we'll try and find an answer.
Here to Help.

rnelson

I am a fairly new ,as well, Is there still a delay with the network contacts? I thought that had been done away with

Regards Robin

Sun Worshipper

Welcome to this site.

Don't have 3D but normal Radarbox is as follows.

If you buy a Radarbox brand new you get 12 months free 5 minute delayed subscription included in the price.  Once the 12 months is up you are free to pay for delayed or realtime.

Realtime rates can be found on the Air Nav website and can also be purchased at any time, even during the first 12 months if you choose.

rnelson

Thank's I thought there was a 5 mins delay, when I watch the stuff coming into the Scottish TMA.

Anmer

Quote from: rnelson on January 27, 2012, 10:17:34 PM
Thank's I thought there was a 5 mins delay, when I watch the stuff coming into the Scottish TMA.

Depends what subscription you have?  See Sun Worshipper's post.

If you want realtime data you have to pay extra.  Or use PlanePlotter instead for a lot less.
Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

The data you get from your aerial is live though.  Get yourself an external aerial and increase your coverage area.

rnelson

I have an external, (on the chimnney head) I also use with my SBS 1, must admit does not seem to get half as many contacts (as SBS 1) from the aerial.

Anmer

When I last did a comparative test, the SBS-1 was delivering approx 15% more aircraft than my RadarBox.
Here to Help.