Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:38:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

High Resolution Airport Outlines

Started by Anmer, December 24, 2015, 10:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Our forum member iangott has kindly offered to share his high resolution airport outlines which can be downloaded from the Outlines section.

Ian's outlines are highly detailed, as can be seen from this example of Seattle.

I would like to thank Ian for sharing his excellent outlines, joining our other members who share their logos and silhouettes.  I know how much effort goes into creating these radarspotting "assets".

So far we have:

Antalya, Bali, Baltimore, Bangkok, Beijing, Belo Horizonte Confins, Brasilia, Buenos Aires Aeroparque, Cancun, Cincinnati, Delhi, DFW, Doha, Dubai, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Houston Hobby, Houston International, Istanbul, Jakarta, New York (3), Phoenix, Kuala Lumpur, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Louisville, Manila, Memphis, Miami, Montevideo, Moscow, Newark, Perth, Philadelphia, Shanghai (2), Rio de Janeiro (2), Sao Paulo (2), Seattle (4), Seoul (2), Sharm el-Sheikh, Singapore, Taipei (2), Tallin, San Juan, Tokyo (2), Van Nuys and Washington (2).

I will be adding more over the next few days.

And make sure you have BaseStation Settings ->Display Settings ->Outlines checked for Airport, Final App and User 5 to display all the outline features.

Here to Help.