Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Logos required

Started by BLACKHAWK101, January 13, 2016, 01:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Paul
Hope the move has gone well and you are set back up the offer for the aerials is still there if you want it but will have to wait for the weather to get better.

So when you have time can you work your magic on these please,

VBW            ERJ170           Generic as XT-ABS/T
PEV             ERJ170           OE-LMK
FDJ             ERJ170           JA08FJ and JA09FJ
MGX            ERJ190           Generic as 4O-AOA
AAL             ERJ190           Generic
ENY/EGF      ERJ175           Generic as N221NN
SKW/ASA    ERJ175            Generic as N170SY

Regards

Steve Coulson

paulm

Steve

Your request posted in the usual place.

Thanks for the offer about the aerials, two I managed to install myself, a local aerial guy did the other, I provided the aerial, mast, fixings etc. He charged about £40.00 for installation a bargain. After several gales all three are still there.

Paul

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Paul

Can you please do the following when you have time,

CES             A319/320/321 B737             Generic new C/S
SVA             B777                                     Generic Cargo as HZ-AK71
CSS             B767                                     Generic as B-7593
RWZ            Sukhou superjet  100           Generic as RA89001/2/8/10/21
N451FX       G450                                     Flexjets Generic as N451FX
N760CC       Legacy 1000
OO-NGI       Legacy 1000

Many thanks
Steve Coulson

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Paul

Thank you very much for the last lots of Logos they were fantastic as always.
When you have time can you please do a few more.

PLAAF                        Challanger 870                                  generic as B-4061/63/64
PLAAF                        Challanger 800                                  generic as B-4005
PLAAF                        B737                                                 generic as B-4081/53
GX Airlines                 ERJ190                                              generic as B-3215
CGZ                           ERJ190                                             generic as B-3115/6
CJX Jiangxi                B737                                                 generic as B-5511
HYT                           B737                                                 generic as B-2505/2608/2945
MZT Lilyjet                Challanger 850                                  generic as B-7695/97/B-7767

Many thanks
Steve Coulson

paulm

Steve

No decent photo yet for YTO Cargo HYT Remind me again on this one.

Paul

BLACKHAWK101

Many thanks Paul

Regards

Steve Coulson

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Paul

A few more when you have some time please,

QDA                       A320                              Generic please
IAD                        A320                              Generic as VT-JRT, BLR , APJ
SEY                       A320                               Generic as S7-AMI/SML
GMR                      A320                               Generic as XY-AGT/S
GMR                      ATR72                             Generic as XY-AJM/AJS
THA                       A320                               Generic as HS-TXA-TXD
VJC                       A321                                Generic as VN-651/660/665
VAV                      A321                                Generic as XU-348/350/351
MLR                      A321                                Generic as 4R-MRC/D
MLR                      A320                                Generic as 4R-MRE
MLR                      A319                                Generic as 4R-MRF

Many thanks
Steve Coulson

VAV                      A321                                Generic as XU-348/350/351
MLR                      A321

paulm

Steve

Paul

BLACKHAWK101

Many thanks Paul

As always they look fantastic, when you have time a few more please.

AWQ                           A320                               Generic Please
ARU                            A320                               Generic please as P4-AAA/AAD
TAM                           A350                                Generic please
APZ                           DHC8D/B                         Generic as C-GHQL/QP and C-GJNL
ARE                           A320                                Generic as CC-CQM/N/O/P LAN Colombia

Many thanks
ps do you have a web site

Steve Coulson

paulm

Steve

Your requests posted in the usual place.

Sorry no web site. I used to send Ian K a zip file for his website, but I havnt updated that yet.

Paul

BLACKHAWK101

Thanks for these Paul very good as always.
Can you please do the following when you have time,

WJA        B767                        Generic as C-FOJG
FTZ         A319                        Generic as 5H-FJA
BHS        ATR72                      Generic as C6-BFQ
SFR        B737                         Generic as ZS-JRD/JRL
FEG        B737                         Generick as SU-TMH/TMG

Many thanks
Steve Coulson

paulm

Steve

Paul

BLACKHAWK101

Many thanks Paul

Regards

Steve Coulson

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Paul

A few more please when you have time, some of these may be a bit early with a lack of decent photos available yet.

ETH Cargo                                B777                              New C/S
ASA                                          B737                              New C/S
Tiger Air Australia                     B737                              Generic as VH-VUB
SKW/UAL                                 E175                               Generic
CAW                                         B737                               Kulula Generic as ZS-ZWA-F
CAW                                         B737                               Comair (BA C/S) Generic as ZS-ZWG,I,P,R,S
SAA Cargo                               B737                                Generic as ZS-SBA-B
MNO                                        B737                                Generic as ZS-SJA,D,F,G,H,J

Many Thanks
Steve Coulson

paulm

Steve

I don't know if the Ethiopian Cargo is the latest colours, its the colours on there latest aircraft.
If you want the latest colours you need to let me have the aircraft registration number, otherwise I may not know which is the latest scheme

Paul