Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:33:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Logo tail Request

Started by OhhNeal73, March 02, 2016, 02:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Would it be possible to do the following Alliance tails?

One World:
FIN A319 ie. OH-LVD with the new Finnair tail, you made one but that one has the old tail.
CPA B777 ie. B-KPL, can not find one. Also not under any of the available regs.
RJA A319 ie. JY-AYP, same as above.

Skyteam:
MEA A320 ie. T7-MRD.
CSA AT72 ie. OK-GFR.
CSA A319 ie. OK-OER or OK-PET. Both painted in 09/2015
AFR A321 ie. F-GTAE.
AFL A320 ie. VP-BDK

Star Alliance:
AIC B777 ie. VT-ALJ. You have a named version of that one but it was repainted into Star Alliance cs in 03/2015
AIC B787 ie. VT-ANU.
AUA A320 ie. OE-LBX.
DLH A320 ie. D-AIPC or D-AIPD.
EVA B777 ie. B-16701. You have a named version of that one but it was repainted some where in first half of 2013.
LOT E170 ie. SP-LDK.
SIA B777 ie. 9V-SWI or 9V-SWJ.

And my final request is KLM Asia B777 in the new cs as can be seen on PH-BVB

Many thanks in advance,
Neal

paulm

Neil your requests have been posted in Paulm's Tail logos section

Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for those.

As you can see in my reply to Kev's post about Star Alliance planes I'm busy with a Google sheet which will also include your filenames. This should make it easier for people see if they have the corresponding file or use it to search for it. I hope thats ok with you?

Regards,
Neal

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

I saw you mention the Middle East Airlines SkyTeam MEA A320, but I think you forgot to insert it.

Regards,
Neal

paulm

Hello Neil

It had been done, must have missed it when I posted. I have now amended the previous post to include it.

Thanks
Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Thanks for adding the MEA. I've a couple more requests, when ever you have time.

LOT E170
LOT E190
LOT DH8D
ABR B737 with new ASL Airlines titles like EI-STA.
ABR AT72 as above like EI-SLP.
FPO B737 as above like F-GZTA.
FAH B737 as above like HA-FAW with the yellow tail.
TVF B737 with the new Transavia logo like F-HTVA
CN-MBH B747 CN-MBH, just left Hamburg after repaint and looks like it is out of storage.
BID SW4 like D-CAVA. I know it's unusual but I used to fly Binair every 4 weeks between EHAM and EKEB vv for work and they pass here regularly.

I've one more question. Are you willing to do helicopters as well in your style and specifically offshore helicopters?

Regards,
Neal

paulm

Neil your requests have been posted in the usual place.

The LOT DHC8 is still in the Eurolot colours, I couldn't find any that have been repainted.

I have done helicopters see samples posted on the 29th January and 2nd and 4th February.

Quality side on pictures with a clear background are always helpful.

Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Thank you for those additions. I had thought that the DHC8's would slowly have been repainted since they left EuroLot but couldn't find any RL pictures as well, sorry about that. Only thing I could find was an artist impression in the Lot magazine in the fleet list Page 133 of LOT magazine, but since this is the way they are flying around I'm happy with that.

With regards to the helicopters I did see them but was not sure if you wanted to do more. I'll go search the interwebs for them and come back later with those.

For now I would like to request the following when ever you have time.

NPT ATP like G-BTPH.
SWN ATP like SE-LPS.
DLA E190 like I-ADJK.
KFA DC10 like C-GKFD.

Many thanks in advance,
Neal

paulm

Neil

Your request posted in the usual place.

Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Thanks for those. FYI the NTP ATP file is called NTPapt (the T and P switched around). Catched it as it didn't warn me for overwriting.

Regards,
Neal

paulm

Neil

Thanks for that, must be getting old either that or watching trains on the other monitor made me think of the Advanced Passenger Train (APT)

Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,
Would it be possible to do a Transavia logo with a GOL winglet. This as most summer wet lease planes for Transavia are taken up from GOL and will retain their orange winglets and engine gondolas while taking a Transavia logo and tail.

See http://www.jetphotos.net/photo/8341781 for an example.

Regards,
Neal

paulm

Hello Neil

Its Iank who does the Logos with Winglets, would you like to try him for that one, I don't want to tread on his toes with that one.

Paul

OhhNeal73

Hi Paul,

Yeah thats something to consider. In that case would it be be possible to combine the Transavia logo with the Gol tail with your regular flags and type code. That way it would fit in with the other (yours) logos that I'm using.

Regards,
Neal

paulm

Hello Neil

I have created a couple of possible logos for your request, they're posted in the usual place.
If you would like a variation on these instead please let me know.

Paul