Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Looks like AirNav wants to be Friends with me?

Started by Anmer, March 02, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Got this email from Brandao today.

800 receivers.  Wow, that's really impressive and only took him 9 years.

But he's got quite a way to go to catch up with FR24, Planefinder and FlightAware.

And I think playing the "tragedies" card is in poor taste.

Join us to build a better global aviation network today.

Dear Valued Airnav Customer,

We started building the first ADS-B network back in 2007 to track aircrafts worldwide for aviation enthusiasts like yourself.

Thanks to your support, we have grown considerably over the years. Our network has over 800 receivers today, with great features like audio where you can listen to the pilots' conversation across 35 ATCs worldwide.

As airline pilots and aviation professionals ourselves, we are saddened by the news of recent aviation tragedies all over the world. For those whose fate we already know of, we offer our deepest condolence to the loved ones of those affected.

For those whose fate is still unknown, that's where you come in.

Recently, aviation enthusiasts have played a huge role in tracking the locations of distressed aircraft which have lost radio contact. These are places that only aviation enthusiasts like yourself can have access to.

Aviation enthusiasts like yourself are very important to the aviation industry. You are not just a hobbyist, but a crucial part of the global aviation network.

The best thing is, if you have not joined the network, you can do so today for free. Just click on www.radarbox24.com/addcoverage and follow the instructions to get a ComStation receiver shipped to your address.

All you need is a clear sky view, internet and keep it on for 24 hours.

We hope you join us today to build a better global aviation network today.

Tell us what you think about it. We would love to hear from you.

Airnav CEO
Andre Brandao

PS: You may also let us know if you need any help with any existing products, or even general feedback. We will do our best to help and we appreciate your help to improve our products and services.
Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

QuoteTell us what you think about it. We would love to hear from you.

Oh no you wouldn't!

Roadrunner

I got one of those even though I have not used my radarbox for at least 3 years

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on March 02, 2016, 07:52:50 PM
Got this email from Brandao today.

Tell us what you think about it. We would love to hear from you.

Airnav CEO
Andre Brandao

PS: You may also let us know if you need any help with any existing products, or even general feedback. We will do our best to help and we appreciate your help to improve our products and services.
[/color]

I also got the similar email from The Chief Thief !

I am still unsure if i should reply his email ? !

... and send him the picture of my Radarbox sitting inside my cats' pooh box ?

To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !