Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:24:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Radar Viewer / iPad app

Started by gcopter1, April 01, 2016, 02:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcopter1

Anybody used it?

Don't see any reviews. Although cheap, not about to waste any money on it unless I can find out if it is working.

Anmer

Google can't find "Radar Viewer iOS app"?

Who is the developer?i
Here to Help.

Arno01

It is called SBS Viewer HD by Mathew Miller

Anmer

Here to Help.

Donnie Head

The apps was only supported for about 6 months after it came out. But you can update the info for it yourself and it works well.

Donnie 8)
Donnie

gcopter1

Chris-G0WTZ

If you set up Virtual Radar Sever and view on the Ipad it is very good and probably what stopped the development of the app

gcopter1

Downloaded it and started running into snags. The first one is my internal ip address. Have entered multiple addresses and none work. Have Googled for a solution to tis, used it and still doesn't work. Have installed VRS, and it is working because I have clicked on the links and my browser takes me to the map and I can see what my BS is seeing. So, where's the fault?

gcopter1

To clarify, if I click on the internet address, it says can't be reached. Clicking on loacal and network address works fine. But the idea is to see it natively on the app.

Anmer

Do you need to set up port forwarding?
Here to Help.

gcopter1

Have no idea if I do my friend. What should I look for to determine wether I need port forwarding?

gcopter1

I have the instructions on how to access the settings of my cable provider router. First thing they ask is; FTP,AIM,HTTP,PPTP. I'm guessing I should choose HTTP?