Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

PlanePlotter Server Hiccups

Started by Anmer, February 27, 2017, 08:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Message from Bev:

Hi

Although the server is operating at the moment, it is not by any means working as it should.
Accordingly, please resist re-registering or re-authenticating and please ignore clock warnings as all of these are likely to be symptoms of the server problem.

I hope when the top engineers become available in the morning (UTC), there will be a solution found shortly afterwards.

Regards
Bev
COAA
Here to Help.

Anmer

Update from Bev:

Hi

As I hoped, the engineers have topped up the magic powder in the server so the indications are that we are now back to a proper working system.

The number of active users and GS is still slightly below the normal value so it seems that some users may need to restart PlanePlotter to restore normal operation. A few may need to re-authenticate, particularly if they re-authenticated during the chaos.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The hosting company has confirmed that it was not something that I did, nor was it a DoS attack, but it was some problem "in the node".

I will sleep well tonight.

Regards
Bev
COAA

Here to Help.