Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:13:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

need some help with settings

Started by mickydt, May 17, 2017, 10:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickydt

was struggling to come up with co-ordinates, can any help with the with co-ordinates for Morecambe lancashire in decimal format.

also can any help with what colors they have set the radar and aircraft for.

i have set the outline of the country but don't want to mess the settings up till some advice from others.

many thanks,

mike

Anmer

The easiest way to get your coordinates is to place the cursor over your location in Google Maps, right click the mouse and select "Whats's Here?"  The popup window will show the coordinates in decimal format.  Don't forget the minus sign if you're west of Greenwich.

Colours for aircraft on the BaseStation map, and trails, is a matter of personal preference.  I set mine to blue for ascending, green for descending and white for level flight.

Play around with the settings until you find what you like.
Here to Help.

mickydt

many thnks for the information instead of been in the welsh valleys i am now in the correct location and have altered some of the colors.

tricky part still to come internet that will be at a later stage when i have got to grips with the provided software.