Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:34:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Amending the Basestation.XSL file

Started by Roadrunner, June 22, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Mike,

Yes I agree the SBS-Resources package was all about the updating of basastation by making it simple by having all the elements in the same place.

My thought was with having used that program to update the pop-up box it was some mechanism in the pop-up box that allowed the auto-population of photos, however, from reading through the Resources user manual it appears that it was Flight Display that initially had that ability. I haven't got FD now and I assume it is not available now.

What would be great though is something along the lines of the ability of Active Display Professional that would allow one to have a list of entries in the database, and left clicking on an entry would take you direct to the photo and would also copy it to the Aircraft photo folder.

Regards Mike

Anmer

Quote from: Roadrunner on June 25, 2017, 02:25:23 PM
I haven't got FD now and I assume it is not available now.

FD is available but it hasn't been updated for many years and the later versions no longer handle the downloads.  And the hard coded script(s) would need updating too.

What we need is another Allan Bird and/or Gary Jones.
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Hear Hear.

Have spent the afternoon obtaining photo's of all A380's B747's and MD11'S will also do most of the other 4 engine types and any missing military plus rarer aircraft.

Regards Mike