Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:39:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Looking for a older BaseStation version

Started by Pipo, September 28, 2017, 06:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipo

Hello all,

Some1 here that maybe has the basestation 1.2.3.159.exe file for me? Active Display Lite is only working with this version and im now using basestation 1.2.3.184. So it is not auto populate the plane data.

On Kinetic website only *.184 is there. And i know they give update in ZIP files with only the *.exe file.

So if some 1 has saved the older version please help me with this.
SBS-1e & SBS-3 Raspberry Pi 3 & Pi 4
Uniden UBC125XLT

Triple7

I'm running 1.2.3.184 with Active Display Lite and it updates perfectly. EDIT correction, it updates........ Just had YL-RAI Hex 502C84 come though and it was populated as the AN26 which was re-registered in 2016 whereas YL-RAI is now an ATR72 c/no 493.

Are you sure you have correctly set the DB path?

I have lots of previous versions, so if you really want to try .159, PM me with an email address that accepts attachments and I'll send it to you.

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Pipo

DB path is set to c:\Program Files\Kinetic\Basestation. It also showing that basestation is running when i Start AD.
Wil sent you in pm my email, thanks for it  ;)
Uniden UBC125XLT

Anmer

I too run AD Lite with BaseStation 1.2.3.184.

What version of Windows are you running and have to set the database path correctly for your BaseStation.sqb file location?
Here to Help.

Pipo

I'm running Windows 10 32bit version, and yes i have selected the correct location of the basestation data base file.
Uniden UBC125XLT

Anmer

In which folder is the sqb file?  Do you have a Virtual Store?
Here to Help.

Pipo

my SQB file is in folder: C:\Program Files\Kinetic\BaseStation and no virtual drive.
Uniden UBC125XLT

Anmer

Have you viewed your Windows Virtual Store?

https://kb.photodex.com/8108/accessing-the-virtual-store-folder-in-windows-2/

If you made a BaseStation install and accepted the default folder location, which it seems you did, the "active" sqb file will be in the Virtual Store folder.
Here to Help.