Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:42:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Microsoft Office - Outlook.

Started by Roadrunner, October 14, 2017, 09:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having problems with Outlook emails?
Starting this week I have been having problems with the Edge/Outlook combination in that it will start to load an incoming mail and then freeze, followed by the message live.com is not responding. It then gives me the option to recover web page. Sometimes it will allow me to open the remaining entries but not the one it tried to load but didn't. The first in the list is random and not just from one source. (I can however, load the failed item via google/outlook).

I have run the quick repair and full repair option s and this has not made the slightest difference. All other programs that I select from my "favourites" is working perfectly and quickly, it is just Outlook that is having a problem. If I use my laptop and google/Outlook combination I have no problems. Appart from ditching Edge I wonder why 2 Microsoft programs wont work together?

s92driver

Are you talking about using the full version of MS Outlook, or is your issue with using the Outlook Web App and Edge browser?

I'm assuming the later based on how you describe the issue, in which case your subject line is a bit misleading  8)

I don't use Edge, but have just opened the Web App in Edge without any issue.  It could be your mailbox that has the issue.  Have you tried using the full version of Outlook to connect to your mailbox?

Steve

Roadrunner

As supplied in the office 365 subscription

s92driver

Ahh.  I've never used or had exposure to "Office 365", but I see it is web based. 

Sorry, but I can't offer any advice.  Hopefully someone else can assist.

Steve

Roadrunner

Thanks Guys. I have for the moment set myself up so that I use Outlook with Google as the browser as I am unable to get it to work with Edge as the browser. It does seem strange as Edge and Outlook are both Microsoft products............