Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:51:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

SBS-1er

Started by gothedream, December 14, 2017, 05:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothedream

Can anyone help me please?
I have an SBS-1er which works just fine on usb. My problem is that I have tried to connect it to my network and it will not connect because the IP address on the EM has been changed by (the previous owner) to 127.0.0.1- my network IP is 192.168.1.4
I have tried and failed to connect to the Lantronix website typing 192.168.1.170  and even downloaded the lantronix manager but it won't find the EM. Can anyone offer a solution please?

Triple7

Anmer has some software that lets you change the IP address of your SBS1er back to the default - I am sure he will send you a PM with details on how to use it.

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

gothedream

Thanks I appreciate that, it is so very frustrating having good equipment that you can't get the best from!

Anmer

Thanks Tim.  I was in London yesterday, back late.

As Tim says, I have a utility that will set the EM back to the default.  It's in a 5 MB Zip file which I've just sent, with instructions, to your forum email address.

Let me know if you get it OK?  Some email services will block the message because of the attachment.
Here to Help.

Anmer

I tried to send you the Zip file which Gmail blocked.

I've now sent another email with a link to download the Zip and another one with the Instructions.

Hope that works.
Here to Help.

gothedream

Many thanks I've just received it. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again

gothedream

Eureka!!! it works at last. I'm so grateful for all your help, thanks again

Anmer

Great.  Glad you got it resolved.
Here to Help.