Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 11:10:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Hello and Hi!

Started by Andos, January 08, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andos

Greetings,
               I have enjoyed aircraft since I was very young and I guess I will till I die.  I have travelled the length and breadth of the UK many times over in pursuit that elusive frame.

My journey from pen and paper through to the digital age has giving me some irreplaceable memories. 

Now that my younger years are behind me, I enjoy a slower pace of planespotting and have recently started to take photos (- something I regret not doing sooner!).  I've been abroad a lot more in recent years having visited well over 30 countries in the last 5 years.  However,  I still have a huge backlog of numbers to input into my database. 

I consider myself to be a very helpful person (-when I understand the problem!) and maybe one day I may become as experienced as other members on this forum.  ;)

Andos.
Andos.

Anmer

Thanks for the intro Andos.
Here to Help.