Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

PlanePlotter 6.4.6.6 Released

Started by Anmer, March 23, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Message from Bev at COAA:

Hi

PlanePlotter version 6.4.6.6 is on the web site now.

The only difference from 6.4.6.5 is that you can now specify the symbol colour for any individual waypoint in a GPX file.

Normally the colour of all waypoint symbols is defined in PlanePlotter...Options...Chart...Options in the top right corner. However, in version 6.4.6.6, within the GPX file you can add a 'colour' tag (note UK spelling) inside the definition of any individual waypoint that will determine the RGB colour to be used to fill that specific waypoint symbol.

It does not help that most users' email clients will treat the 'less than' and 'greater than' symbols in a special way so I cannot embed an example in the text here. Accordingly, take a look at
"www.coaa.pt/waypoint_colour_tag.gif" to see an example of the format that you should use.
The 'colour'....'/colour' tags must be on a single line and be placed between the lines with the 'wpt' and the '/wpt' tags.
The symbol colour is defined by three integers separated by commas defining the red, green and blue components respectively. The maximum value for each integer is 255.

I hope that is clear.

Regards
Bev
COAA

Here to Help.

John Roe

Guys,

I m getting a warning not to load v6 as can harm computer, will not allow provision to install. can anyone advise as no answer from Bev,   john

Anmer

At what stage are you seeing this message and what's issuing it?

Can you post a screen capture?
Here to Help.