Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 09:39:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Active Display Pro wont install after its been uninstalled.

Started by ben2311, October 07, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben2311

It's just running incredibly slowly and i'm not sure why.  How many BMP files can i have in the operator file before it crashes basestation as i need to put the aircraft BMP's in and worried about it crashing again :(

Anmer

What aspect of AD is running incredibly slowly?

I find BaseStation can start displaying error messages when the OperatorFlags folder has around 10,000 bmp files.
Here to Help.

ben2311

Ok thanks.  Do you have the right links for the web photo links?  Then I have got it working it right, i hope lol.

Anmer

I'm sorry, I don't use AD Pro and have no idea where the photos come from.

Hopefully someone else does.
Here to Help.

menhams-j

I used to do the photos manually from a section in Airlines I showed my pal how to do it but he has forgotten. And I have not used AD Pro for almost 2 years I have forgotten too If I could remember I would have passed it on sorry. menhams-j

John Roe

hello,

I am having the same issue with Pro, some error in windows came up and it froze, trying to fix it made it worse, deleting everything I could find of AD, made it worse, now I can not reinstall it, maybe I can by buying a new download, but paid up already to 20202, can anyone help with getting it installed again, 

cheers John