Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 10:58:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

What exactly have Air Nav done, post ST launch, to fix known bugs?

Started by Sun Worshipper, June 20, 2012, 04:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Worshipper

QuoteHopefully we will have a version soon to release."

More Brandao lies; you know it and I know it.  But everytime he posts something like this, it's copied and stored in the vault for his day of retribution.

Hopefully, it won't be long in coming.

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on June 29, 2013, 10:54:04 AM

"The 4.04 was part of a beta test so not a technical bug fix given out to customers as such.

Apologies for the lack of response as the email was passed on as we cannot give out the 4.04 from support. Hopefully we will have a version soon to release."

AirNav, I have caught you with your pants down ! Support sent me V 4.04 which STOLE my Data.

Rest-in-Peace RadarBox - it is packed permanently in its Original Box. No more Data for you to STEAL !

wahahahaaaaaa
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Anmer

Be interesting to see if this post by Tarbat provokes any response from AirNav:

"I occasionally check this thread to see if AirNav Dev have had the common decency to give us an update.  Having put many many hours of my time into v4.04 development and testing, I feel insulted by the lack of response.  The version I tested many months ago fixed nearly all the major bugs, and yet it sits gathering dust on an AirNav shelf somewhere.

As others have said, I'm now convinced v4.04 will never be released, so we all have to accept that all the bugs in Radarbox will never be fixed.  Time to close this thread and mothball Radarbox :("

Looks like AirNav has decided to concentrate on RadarBox24 hoping that there'll be enough uploaded data from the decreasing population of RadarBox receivers plus those sharing from other devices?  Judging by the empty RadarBox24 maps, I suspect Brandao has made another bad call.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7206.msg94976#msg94976
Here to Help.

tarbat

Quote from: Anmer on July 29, 2013, 12:01:21 PMBe interesting to see if this post by Tarbat provokes any response from AirNav:

All it's provoked so far is a couple of abusive messages from other users - what a lovely world we live in :(  I'm glad I took the decision to drop out from this "hobby" given the strength of feeling shown between users of different competing systems.

Anmer

I'm sorry to hear that Tarbat.

Like so many, you added a lot of value to the hobby and AirNav and its customers should recognise your professional contribution and dignity despite the obvious frustrations.

I still have my RadarBox somewhere, filed away with the abuse and threats that Brandao and Waters & Stanton bombarded me with for daring to complain about lack of development and support.

Enjoy whatever you're doing.
Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

Quote"I occasionally check this thread to see if AirNav Dev have had the common decency to give us an update.  Having put many many hours of my time into v4.04 development and testing, I feel insulted by the lack of response.  The version I tested many months ago fixed nearly all the major bugs, and yet it sits gathering dust on an AirNav shelf somewhere.

Air Nav and common decency in the same sentence, nah!

Without wishing to stir up a hornets nest, didn't birdie claim to have version 4.04?

Tarbat - I never saw eye to eye with you on a number of things but I hope you find happiness doing another hobby.

viking9

Tarbat,

I too am sorry to learn that you have decided to give up the hobby. I remember how helpful you were in the early days when I had a Radarbox.

Best wishes,

Tom
Tom

Anmer

Development is still ongoing, we are still replying to the support emails, we are here and work continues.

Once we have further updates we will of course update the forum.

:) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY
Here to Help.

birdie

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on July 29, 2013, 01:15:16 PM

Without wishing to stir up a hornets nest, didn't birdie claim to have version 4.04?

The hornets have flew away.

Birdie is now wiser than the 4 Wise Monkeys - Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Says Nothing and Do Nothing.

Birdie now perched high up on the tree, watching what is going on the ground - with all the vultures READY to pick on the Dead Body of AirNav.

I had pi$$ed off enough people to start the World War III.

No BS  - See Screen shot of my V4.04.

Oppsss ---- hope this post has some value - or else Anmer will delete it !

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Sun Worshipper

Tarbat is alive and well and posting at the Air Nav forums, I suppose this hobby IS too addictive to give up. ;D

mhm

Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

viking9

Tom

Sun Worshipper

I agree but you have to admire the mans loyalty, surely this is well above and beyond.

viking9

Do you mean loyalty to the company that supplied him with a free box? I could be loyal to someone like that.  ;)
Tom

Sun Worshipper

Quote from: viking9 on September 17, 2013, 12:59:51 PM
Do you mean loyalty to the company that supplied him with a free box? I could be loyal to someone like that.  ;)

Oooh, meow!

A free box from Brandao would equate to the Kings clothes to me but, hey ho.