Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:40:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Why Radarspotting.com?

Started by Anmer, January 31, 2012, 05:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:33:25 PM
Scared of being called a liar I see. Answer yes or no !

Why should I be scared of being called a liar by you or anyone else?  You've libelled me.

You're making accusations.  It's up to you to prove me guilty and if you're so sure of yourself, contact the police.

Are you scared of being asked why you blocked my access to Radarspotters?  I've asked you a number of times and you refuse to reply.

Here to Help.

Dan

Ok answer my question and I'll answer yours.

Anmer

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:37:47 PM

Show me yours and I'll show you mine.  Grow up Danny.

It's simple.  You're making serious, libellous accusations against me that should be dealt with in court.  That's the right and proper place, not here and you know it.
Here to Help.

Dan

Quote from: Anmer on February 16, 2012, 01:43:01 PM
Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:37:47 PM

Show me yours and I'll show you mine.  Grow up Danny.

It's simple.  You're making serious, libellous accusations against me that should be dealt with in court.  That's the right and proper place, not here and you know it.

Your scared to answer. Be a man. I've made my accusation. Defend yourself. Your audience is waiting.
The truth always wins out.

Anmer

Keep it up Dan. you're really showing yourself in a bad light.

What's your problem?  You have 10 times as many members as us.  Goliath vs David?

But just so you get my message.

If you think you can substantiate your accusations, go speak to your solicitor.

This is too serious for playground bullying.
Here to Help.

Anmer

I am now going to do some shopping so I won't be able to respond to Danny's childish posts until I return.
Here to Help.

Smudger98

Getting a touch tedious now Dan.. one more and im going to lock the topic..
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

viking9

Dan,

I'm really disappointed in you. You are making false allegations which can only damage your reputation. If Anmer had mailed all members of Reachspotters this site would have a much larger membership by now.

Anmer and Hamish have been friends of mine over a period of a couple of years so you would have expected them to contact me but they didn't. I actually found this site by accident.

Tom

Tom

Smudger98

Same here Tom.. I found the site - it didn`t come too me by invite..

In fact it was Dan that told me about this place..!!

Dan

Viking9, believe me it's not a false allegation. It can only be false if it's disproven. It's hasn't been proven true or false yet.
Smudger, I'll stop asking as he won't answer. If only he would deny it.

mhm

Hamish and Mike made loads of friends on the old forum, people keep in touch by email, i for one have numerous email addresses made from people on open forums. Does this mean that anyone who emailed me, will mean i have stolen that email address, i think not.

Grow up Dan and put a sock in it. 

Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

kdt1

I think what you have here an impostor posing as some one else; I wouldn't waste any more effort with this. Ireland, Northern Scotland Hummmmmmmm

Thermionicmick

Many found this site by a link on the Kinetic forum, myself included, after Hamish had posted how disappointed he was the way the Radarspotter's site was going, after the above outburst by Dan I am seeing where he was coming from.

I'm truely disappointed with your attitude Dan.

Mick
Mick

Dan

Mick,
My "outburst" was a yes or a no question that Mike ducked and dodged answering.

Smudger98

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 02:34:45 PM
Mick,
Imagine your memberlist is stolen. Imagine then that these members are spammed by a rival. Would you would be disapointed, angry and upset also?

There is still that thing called decorum, jumping up and down and throwing your toys out of the pram will not do the future membership list a whole pile of good either will it..

Taking it OFFLINE would have seemed a shed load more professional route to go..