Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:46:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

For SALE - SBS-1er

Started by Milan, March 22, 2013, 10:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milan

I'm selling my trusty SBS 1er. It still working perfectly and has been working remotely 24/7 365 for the past number of years. Very reliable piece of kit.
It comes with the original magmount.

I can also supply on CD the latest Basestation software and a copy of the logos etc i have installed here.

I'm based in Ireland but can post via Royal mail across the border if needed ( Cheaper )

Price 200Euro ONO
Will split cost of postage with buyer.
PM for details
Dublin Airport Flight Tracker - www.airwavesireland.com

Milan

Dublin Airport Flight Tracker - www.airwavesireland.com

birdie

Congratulations !

This poor seller is still stuck with his Radarbox.

No one wants it even for Euro 100 !

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Airnav-Radar-/251245801589?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&hash=item3a7f6ab075

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index.php/topic,2321.0.html

I guess I will also suffer the same fate when I decided to put up my Radarbox for sale.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Roadrunner

I've also got a RadarBox I would like to sell but I don't think it will so I keep it to remind me what a fool I was to want one!  :-\

birdie

Quote from: Roadrunner on April 04, 2013, 08:29:08 AM
I've also got a RadarBox I would like to sell but I don't think it will so I keep it to remind me what a fool I was to want one!  :-\

Me too ! I also don't think my Radarbox can be sold to anyone - so I will use it as a "paper Weight".

What a fool I was to be deceived by RadarBox's colourful and wonderful claims ( such as designed by Professional pilots - luckily the 2 Major aircraft manufacturers didn't use these group of pilots to design airplanes ! )  used in their advertisements.

I should have done my research on plane spotting forums before I purchase the Radarbox.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !