Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:29:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

microADSB kit for sale - WITHDRAWN

Started by Bethsalem, March 22, 2012, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bethsalem

Hi All

Having purchased a Beast (the best receiver I have so far tried) I now find that my microADSB is surplus to my needs.

The microADSB receiver was purchased last autumn and is a Version 2 model. I updated the firmware last week to the latest version - v10.

The receiver is working perfectly and comes with an indoor whip antenna and a couple of meters of coaxial cable, plus the necessary connector to attach it to the receiver.

I've used it with both ADSBScope 2.6 and the latest version of PlanePlotter, both are very easy to setup and use with this receiver.

It's a very good mobile setup. I used it on my trip back to the UK last week and it took up almost no luggage space as it's very small and light. Also no questioning from airport security at the usual luggage checks as it looks like a 3G internet dongle.

I will post it well wrapped and insured from Spain to the person who PM's me with an offer of 55 pounds or 60euros. This price is inclusive of both the microADSB receiver, accessories, packaging and postage.

Payment by PayPal only please. Payment can be in Pounds or Euros, your choice - £55 or 60euros. Payment as "Gift" or the equivalent so that it attracts no fees for either of us!

Any questions, etc, then please PM me.

Stephen

NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE AS I HAVE SOLD IT ELSEWHERE