Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:39:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

AIS

Started by shakysen, February 27, 2012, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakysen

Hi All Heres a site you may find of interest when the AIS mode is on stream on sbs-3  WWW.AISHuB.net

Billko

Brian

AIS Hub - AIS data sharing and vessel tracking
AIS free ship and vessel tracking. AIS data sharing in raw NMEA format.
http://www.aishub.net/

shakysen

Hi Brian Yes thats the site not as good marinetraffic .But maybe one for the future.I wonder if we will be able to have split screens? running base/ais  Or need to run ais on another comp

Billko

Anmer

Ships is a "no go" topic on this forum  ;)
Here to Help.

shakysen

Hi Mike Sorry about that wont raise the subject again

Billko

Truetrack

Would  a two-ship formation of Grumman Goose be ok ?

sorry, could not resist

Klaus
Klaus

Anmer

Quote from: shakysen on February 27, 2012, 08:05:17 PM
Hi Mike Sorry about that wont raise the subject again

Billko

It's OK.  Just trying to avoid ships as much as possible.  ;D
Here to Help.

Anmer

Quote from: Truetrack on February 27, 2012, 08:15:18 PM
Would  a two-ship formation of Grumman Goose be ok ?

They will be OK.  ;)
Here to Help.

kered

Carefull or aishub, i was sharing with them but stopped
They promised to share with me, thats only posible if you have a fixed internet IP (no.ip.org or dyndns is a nono)
My data started appearing on all kinds of sites without my permision, i soon stopped sharing with them.

I now share only with marinetraffic, shippingExplorer, Aprs.fi and localizatodo.com

Localizatodo.com has Ais, planes, weather stations , ham radio and a lot more, its worth a look.