Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 18, 2022, 10:31:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 63111
  • Total Topics: 13657
  • Online Today: 54
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (August 20, 2021, 01:02:40 AM)
Users Online

Latest Post

Latest File

Radarspotting.com. The first 10 years and the next?

This month marks the forum's 10th anniversary.  Please read this post.

Author Topic: The FR24 receiver that will be sold later will have more options and features.  (Read 11465 times)

Offline Brian

[Info on the PAID FR24 box:]

The FR24 receiver that will be sold later will have more options and features. (Release date around March/April,2013)

* USB in front will be used for extensions in the future. For example WiFi connection, second ADS-B receiver, AIS receiver, weather station, web cam.

* The receivers that will be sold on the market later, will be more open for public add-ons.

** The free receivers provided by FR24 are controlled by FR24, and extensions will be limited to these approved by FR24.

[Link will be added, once the page is added on FR24 website]

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 07:12:30 AM by Brian »

Offline birdie

My Free FR24 receiver have arrived and on the air for the last 2 weeks.

Enjoy watching F-WSSS1 into South China Sea ( not West Philippines sea ), West coast of Singkawang ( West Coast of West Borneo)  and the Bangka Belitung  Islands North of Jakarta.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Offline stonosnr

Any more progress on a possible public release date yet please?

Peter

Offline north borneo radar

Any more progress on a possible public release date yet please?

Peter

Update: MAYBE for sale next week for EU only.

See source: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/4921-The-receiver-will-be-sold-to-the-public-in-February-or-March-No-price-yet

Offline mt007

Hi guys,
more news:

FR24 Receiver.
Price - including shipping & handling - €460 (Equipment is shipped from Germany as Deutsche Post letter).
VAT €115
Total €575

FR24 Receiver + ModeS antenna + 5 m coax cable.
Price - including shipping & handling - €524 (Equipment is shipped from Germany as Deutsche Post letter).
VAT €131
Total €655

FR24 Receiver + ModeS antenna + 10 m coax cable.
Price - including shipping & handling - €540 (Equipment is shipped from Germany as Deutsche Post letter).
VAT €135
Total €675

Regards
Miguel Teixeira
Beast user, Ex: SBS1er and RB, PP sharer aH Live Traffic

Offline Bethsalem

Wow!

Those are eye-watering prices!!

I think I'll stick with my Dongles for the moment.

???

Offline kered

• Laracha-Meteo
I'd rather buy a new sbs-3 and a couple of dongles for spare and get pi**es on the change.

Offline IanH

• Top Poster
They are restricting MLAT to just using these boxes. At that price, coverage could be a bit thin!

Ian

Offline EDLM

• Hi from FR24
I'd rather buy a new sbs-3 and a couple of dongles for spare and get pi**es on the change.

I bought a SBS3 which cost me 650€, So for extras you wont have much over.  :) :P

Offline satcom

They are restricting MLAT to just using these boxes. At that price, coverage could be a bit thin!

Ian

There is a misconception that mlat only needs three receiver ground stations to cover a large area.

In practice scores of GS are required to cover a small country like England , and each fix needs at least five of those GS to see the target...otherwise ambiguous plots may result.

Planeplotter's Mlat uses over 250 GS for the UK alone , split into a dozen  automatic sectors !

Offline K9 Spike

My Free FR24 receiver have arrived and on the air for the last 2 weeks.

Enjoy watching F-WSSS1 into South China Sea ( not West Philippines sea ), West coast of Singkawang ( West Coast of West Borneo)  and the Bangka Belitung  Islands North of Jakarta.
Is it easy To setup..   :-[

Online Anmer

• Administrator
  • Top Poster
Is it easy To setup..   :-[

The FR24 receiver is not for sale.  The Radarcape is similar and is "plug and play" but doesn't include any user software.
Here to Help.