Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:23:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Time Out options-

Started by Graham Bell, March 25, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Bell

Currently I am using FR24 Simple what options are available to me to clear the "time out" screen?
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Lost me there Graham.

Where's the "time out screen"?
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Hello Mike- When I open FR 24 one gets the normal radar screen showing movements then after 30 minutes the screen changes to a message that it has been "Timed Out" to preserve bandwidth etc., refresh to obtain a further 30 minutes. Hope this clarifies my query.
Regards-
G.B.

Keef

Hi Graham,

If you have a basic account it will timeout, there are details here https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

If you feed data to FR24 they will upgrade you to a 'Business' account at no cost.

Cheers,

Keef.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]

Anmer

Thanks Graham.

I was travelling but Keef has provided the answer.  Thanks Keef.
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Thank you both for your valued responses
Regards
G.B.

IanH

Possibly the alternative is to interact with the program by moving the view, etc. If there is no interaction, I think the program assumes that no one is viewing the output and hence times out.

If you upgrade by contibuting data, the problem goes away.

Graham Bell

Further to my earlier posts on this subject in early April I paid FR24 a modest sum to  subscribe to the Silver Package offered and received all that was promised,sadly as from yesterday,05/05/18,the app has reverted back to timing out after 30 minutes displaying the usual time out message though it remains advert free.
Can any kind person provide a link,e-mail or telephone number, for FR24 so as to enable me to take this matter further?
Many thanks.
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

Did you pay an annual Silver subscription Graham and are you only accessing it from the one device?

And does your account still show as Silbver?
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Thanks Mike-
1] Yes-Paid the annual fee of £8.70 (equates to $9.99)
2] Possibly I may have used my I Pad as well as my desktop, not certain on that.
3] How do I retrieve my account status please?
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Quote from: Graham Bell on May 06, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
3] How do I retrieve my account status please?

Go to the FR24 website.  Your account status should show top right, assuming you're logged in.
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Yes Account status confirms Silver.
Regards-
G.B.

Latest- All now appears to be functioning as it should FR24 has chugged away quite happily since about 3 pm,it appeared to coincide with me logging in to check my account status.Could the two be connected?