Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:17:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Logos required please

Started by BLACKHAWK101, April 30, 2021, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,

Can you please do the following N & T logos for the Helicopters detailed below,

N10CP                  A139
G-HZRD                A119
G-MADX               A119
M-DLBR                EC75
N536ME               EC35                 STAT MEDEVAC C/S
N307ME               EC45                 STAT MEDEVAC C/S

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on April 30, 2021, 08:21:04 PM
Hi Peter,

Can you please do the following N & T logos for the Helicopters detailed below,

N10CP                  A139
G-HZRD                A119
G-MADX               A119
M-DLBR                EC75
N536ME               EC35                 STAT MEDEVAC C/S
N307ME               EC45                 STAT MEDEVAC C/S

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted...

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for the last selection of logos. When you have time can you please do the following N/T logos,

A139                     Polizia di Stato                             Generic as PS-116 (MM81978)
A139                     Carabinieri                                   Generic as CC-02 (MM81967)
A139                     Guardia di Finanza                        Generic as GF-412 (MM81961)
A169                     Guardia di Finanza                        Generic as GF-502 (MM81965)
A139                     Guardia Costiera                           Generic as 11-11 (MM81910)

Many thanks,
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on May 16, 2021, 06:23:21 PM
Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for the last selection of logos. When you have time can you please do the following N/T logos,

A139                     Polizia di Stato                             Generic as PS-116 (MM81978)
A139                     Carabinieri                                   Generic as CC-02 (MM81967)
A139                     Guardia di Finanza                        Generic as GF-412 (MM81961)
A169                     Guardia di Finanza                        Generic as GF-502 (MM81965)
A139                     Guardia Costiera                           Generic as 11-11 (MM81910)

Many thanks,
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted...Guardia Costiera A139 is on page 39

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for the last logos, when you have time could you please do the following,

N/T S92
Irish Coast Guard                                        Generic as EI-ICA
Bristow Norway                    BHL                 Generic as LN-ONA   (if possible can you put a Norwegian flag on the top left corner).
Bristow USA                         BTZ                 Generic as N932BG   (if possible can you put a United Staes flag on the top left corner).
CHC Helicopter Service         CHC                 Generic as LN-OQR    (if possible can you put a Norwegian flag on the top left corner).
CHC Brazil                           CHC                 Generic as PR-CHS    (if possible can you put a Brazilian flag on the top left corner).

Many thanks and regards,
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on June 26, 2021, 07:34:09 PM
Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for the last logos, when you have time could you please do the following,

N/T S92
Irish Coast Guard                                        Generic as EI-ICA
Bristow Norway                    BHL                 Generic as LN-ONA   (if possible can you put a Norwegian flag on the top left corner).
Bristow USA                         BTZ                 Generic as N932BG   (if possible can you put a United Staes flag on the top left corner).
CHC Helicopter Service         CHC                 Generic as LN-OQR    (if possible can you put a Norwegian flag on the top left corner).
CHC Brazil                           CHC                 Generic as PR-CHS    (if possible can you put a Brazilian flag on the top left corner).

Many thanks and regards,
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted...

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Good Morning, Peter
Thank you very much for the last selection of logos, they where fantastic as always. When you have time could you please do the following N/T logos,

Air Methods                     EC135 (EC35)             Generic as N986LF
Air Methods                     EC145 (EC45)             Generic as N984ME
Turkish Govenment          S92                            Generic as EM-003
Linder Taxi Aereo             S92                            Generic as PR-JAR
Omni Taxi Aereo              S92                            Generic as PR-OHG

As an aside would you be able to provide a 1 line step by step guide to doing N/T logos as i would like to try doing my own logos.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on August 01, 2021, 08:25:59 AM
Good Morning, Peter
Thank you very much for the last selection of logos, they where fantastic as always. When you have time could you please do the following N/T logos,

As an aside would you be able to provide a 1 line step by step guide to doing N/T logos as i would like to try doing my own logos.

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

This message may help with making flags

https://radarspotting.com/forum/index.php?topic=5316.msg25239#msg25239

Cheers
Peter

MUSTANG51

Good Morning, Peter

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

Do you have a picture for both N986LF & N984ME, a search gives different liveries so no idea what`s current.

Cheers
Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
If you just leave these two, and i will find some up to date photos to use.

Regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Good Morning, Peter

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Hi Steve,

The S-92 flags now posted in Gallery....

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
Could i please have the following N/T logos,

Norwegian Police                                                  A169                      Generic as LN-ORA
The helicopter company of Saudia Arabia               A139                       Generic as HZ-HC5
Saudi Aramco                                                      A139                       Generic as HZ-AL57
Cypriot Police                                                      A139                        Generic as CP-8
Cypriot Air Force                                                  A139                       Generic as 702

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on August 19, 2021, 09:00:22 PM
Hi Peter,
Could i please have the following N/T logos,

Norwegian Police                                                  A169                      Generic as LN-ORA
The helicopter company of Saudia Arabia               A139                       Generic as HZ-HC5
Saudi Aramco                                                      A139                       Generic as HZ-AL57
Cypriot Police                                                      A139                        Generic as CP-8
Cypriot Air Force                                                  A139                       Generic as 702

Hi Steve,

Flags now posted..

Peter

BLACKHAWK101

Hi Peter,
I hope life finds you well, thank you very much for the last logos. When you have time could you please do the following N/T logos.

Lincs & Notts AA                         A169                              G-LNCC
US Navy                                    A169/TH-73A                   Generic as 170138
Italian Army (IEI)                       A169/HH-169B                Generic as MM81977
Babcock MCS Italia (ELH)            A169                              Generic as I-KONE
Travis County Star Flight             A169                              Generic as N307TC

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

MUSTANG51

Quote from: BLACKHAWK101 on October 06, 2021, 09:40:51 PM
Hi Peter,
I hope life finds you well, thank you very much for the last logos. When you have time could you please do the following N/T logos.

Lincs & Notts AA                         A169                              G-LNCC
US Navy                                    A169/TH-73A                   Generic as 170138
Italian Army (IEI)                       A169/HH-169B                Generic as MM81977
Babcock MCS Italia (ELH)            A169                              Generic as I-KONE
Travis County Star Flight             A169                              Generic as N307TC

Many thanks and regards
Steve Coulson

Flags now posted...

Peter