Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:07:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

When is a Forum not a Forum?

Started by Anmer, April 17, 2016, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

When it's called Radarspotters.eu.

I feel really sorry for members who post genuine questions but never get an answer. Even owner Danny Dinneen and his side-kick, Brian the Blog, ignore questions.

In the last 100 posts, eight questions were totally ignored.  Yet Brian the Blog still managed 70 "copy and paste" posts.

I'd answer the questions myself but am not allowed. Disgraceful.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

Anmer

And even more unanswered questions.

Here to Help.

Anmer

Has anyone else noticed that the Radarspotter's Forum is growing its membership by an average of 5 new members a day?

It gets less than half the daily visitors we get but suddenly its membership goes through the roof. And with some very strange user names.

Hmmmm.  I wonder what Brian's up to now?
Here to Help.

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on April 27, 2016, 08:00:50 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Radarspotter's Forum is growing its membership by an average of 5 new members a day?

It gets less than half the daily visitors we get but suddenly its membership goes through the roof. And with some very strange user names.

Hmmmm.  I wonder what Brian's up to now?

How can that Forum's membership grew so fast when they were very BUSY BANNING existing Members for complaining against Airnav & Radarbox ?

I got banned there because i complained against Airnav & RadarBox - until today, I never step my foot into that forum.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Anmer

Questions still remain unanswered on the Radarspotters Forum, which intrigues me.

I also noticed a sharp increase in new members which I find strange, as there are no files to download and all questions are ignored.  Then I discovered that membership applications are no longer vetted and don't require activation.  Spammers are most welcome. ;)

According to Wikipedia:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

But not on the Radarspotters forum.

Here to Help.

Anmer

A truly rare event, Danny Dinneen posts on his own forum, the first since August 2015.

But he's totally ignored the unanswered questions.

Here to Help.

Anmer

And another question that's totally ignored.  This one was politely asked of Brian, who posted the message that's being questioned.

But what does Brian do?  Avoids the "difficult" question but finds time to copy and post (or should that read "paste") a different message about a cheap antenna.

As I've suggested before, Radarspotters.eu should be renamed "Brian's Blog".

It's definitely not a forum anymore.   And there's no sign of owner/moderator Dinneen who has since deleted his recent message. Perhaps he's too ashamed to be associated with Radarspotters?

Here to Help.

Anmer

Brian's Blog still ignores member questions.

But he finds time to copy and paste other people's content. Maybe that's why visitor numbers continue to drop.

Here to Help.

Anmer

Don't say he didn't warn you.  8)

Here to Help.

Triple7

He's a complete and utter bell-end.
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

corsa

If this guy had any brains he'd be bloody dangerous, a total yoyo.....

Bethsalem

I think someone isn't taking their prescription regularly  :-X

Anmer

Still no replies to genuine pleas for help while Blogger Brian carries on pasting content from other sites.  Even implying the comments are his own.

Dinneen should be truly ashamed.

Here to Help.

Anmer

As expected, Blogger Brian can't even answer questions asked directly of him.  And knowing full well that I can't post on Radarspotters.

Hypocrisy.

Here to Help.

Bethsalem

I can't understand why Danny Dineen, as Forum owner, isn't stopping Brian from posting. It must be clear to him that Brian isn't in the best of mental health and needs to be helped, as it's obvious he can't help himself.

Come on Mr Dineen, do the decent thing and help Brian.