Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:23:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Latest 9H- hexcodes not showing

Started by keef777, February 03, 2023, 04:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faramir

The --filter-nocountry option should be added to the command line for ModeSDeco. I'm guessing you use Windows running the the ModeSDeco program . If you have a shortcut on your desktop for the program, selecting it and then clicking with the right mouse-button should open a menu. The bottom option (properties) should give you a window where you can see the command line for the program (target). That should tell you how the program is started (with a command line or a .bat or .cmd file)
If the program is started directly from the target line then the --filter-nocountry option can be added there or if it needs to be put in the file mentioned on the target line.

geoffjlee

Thank you Anmer that would be great , I,am working until Friday and then I,am off 4 days hope this helps you anytime then would be great .
        Thank you for your help if you need to email me off anytime please do .
        Regards Geoff

Anmer

Hi Geoff

Maybe we can arrange this for next weekend or early the following week?  I'm around most of the time.

I've emailed you how to set this up.
Here to Help.

geoffjlee

Thank you Saturday or Sunday would be good , no email has come yet . It should be the with @gmail.com at the end .
Thank you again Anmer for your help .
Regards Geoff

geoffjlee

Anmer it ok found it thank you Regards Geoff

geoffjlee

Just like to say a big thank you to Anmer for all of his help and time in helping me out .

Jambo

Thanks to everyone on this thread (especially s92 Driver) for the answer to the Wizz Malta issue.

I have updated my Modesdeco file, as well as the countries file, and I can now see 9H-WAH passing me in Edinburgh on my basestation screen.

Neil

Mark16

Noticed Wizzair aircraft with 9H-  reggies now appearing

Many thanks,
Mark