Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:32:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Micro RadarBox

Started by Anmer, February 23, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Quote from: Rocket on March 14, 2016, 02:41:07 PM
The RadarBox Micro is at home so I will post later with some screenshots and more thoughts on it.

Any further thoughts?
Here to Help.

Anmer

Quote from: Rocket on March 14, 2016, 02:41:07 PM

The RadarBox Micro is at home so I will post later with some screenshots and more thoughts on it. First thing I would say is that the price quoted earlier in this topic is wrong (or at least not what I would sell it for) It should be about £39.95

Hmmmm.  He never did post his impressions as promised and I see he reneged on his selling price, after claiming the quoted price was wrong.

http://www.rocketradio.co.uk/airnav-radarbox-micro-546-c.asp

I do wish suppliers wouldn't try and pull the wool over my eyes.

By the way, has anyone bought a Micro RadarBox?

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on February 23, 2015, 08:16:57 AM
Quote from: mhm on February 23, 2015, 08:12:38 AM
Wouldn.t it be nice if they sent you one to trial.

Elvis will be seen performing live on the moon before that happens.  ;)

Mdm Chang'e - the Chinese Moon Goddess of Immortality will be very happy to see Elvis perform .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival

To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Sun Worshipper

I always thought Mark at Rocket Radio was a good guy, just goes to show even selling Air Nav products makes you tell porkies. Shame on you sir >:(

birdie

To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

Anmer

I see AirNav (aka Andre Brandao) is undercutting its own retailers now.

Sales must be bad.  ;)

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

Turbo68

Hi everyone i bought the Airnav Micro ADSB it took a while to get going but Mark was very help full and truly worth it and wrapped with this product went to my local airport devonport
tasmania australia with its original antenna distance reached so far is 177 nm and this is in a leveled area also have the flightaware dongle with filter antenna is a zmx beam with a yaesu rotator and an elak amplifier and a kinetic sbs-3 antenna is a zmx adsb vertical.

Regards Lino.

Anmer

How does it compare to your FlightAware Pro Stick on performance (and price).

I still can't convince myself to spend GBP £34.00 for a DVB-T SDR.
Here to Help.

Turbo68

Hi Anmer well havent tried the flightaware mobile yet but did with the airnav micro just came back from a few spots that we went to not far from my place with its original small antenna got 216 nm distance very happy with that.

Regards Lino.

Jacobite9428

Quote from: Turbo68 on August 25, 2016, 12:11:54 PM
Hi Anmer well havent tried the flightaware mobile yet but did with the airnav micro just came back from a few spots that we went to not far from my place with its original small antenna got 216 nm distance very happy with that.

Regards Lino.

Hi, I took the plunge this week and purchased the Micro RadarBox, well worth the £34 I paid for it. I cannot see windows 10 drivers appearing any time soon for the ANRB. What has surprised me with this little dongle and its small antenna is what I receive.

Anmer

Quote from: Jacobite9428 on October 23, 2016, 02:00:37 PM
Hi, I took the plunge this week and purchased the Micro RadarBox, well worth the £34 I paid for it.

You could have paid a lot less for a FlightAware Pro Stick with built in filter.
Here to Help.