Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

When is a Forum not a Forum?

Started by Anmer, April 17, 2016, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Since Dinneen is Stickying Blogger Brian's posts, I can only assume he's in cahoots with him.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

Anmer

Blogger Brian claims I'm not banned from posting on Radarspotters.

I just tried to post.  As usual my posts have to be approved and, so far, none has been.

Let's see what happens this time?

Furthermore, I can't access my own Profile or read personal messages.  All I can do is logon.  Equivalent to a total ban.

Here to Help.

Anmer

I see Blogger Brian is now accusing Chris of posting under a different User, but without a shred of evidence.

And Blogger Brian has had plenty of time to view my previous post and screenshots showing I'm effectively banned but chooses to ignore it.  Just as he ignores questions from members of the "ADS-B communities people" that he cherishes so dearly.

Medicine time methinks.

Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

They are without doubt the biggest pair of wands who have ever existed in an Internet forum.  ;)

Anmer

More unfounded accusations again from Blogger Brian.

I've always made it clear I'm "banned from posting" which is why Takeyourmeds posted:

QuoteAnmer cannot reply since you banned him

And just to prove I don't lie:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index.php/topic,4579.msg25699.html#msg25699

Maybe Blogger Brian should post a screenshot to prove I can post on Radarspotters? Then we can decide which of us is telling porkies?

Keep taking the medicine Brian.  It may help.

Here to Help.

Anmer

Maybe Blogger Brian should start answering member questions instead of making unfounded allegations against those who can.

And to think he calls me a "Bully".  8)

As others have remarked, Radarspotters is in its death throes, suffocated by Blogger Brian's plagiaristic posts.

Time Dinneen put everyone out of their misery.  Shut it down.

Here to Help.

Anmer

Blogger Brian has invoked Clause 5.b of the ADS-B Community membership agreement and I'm left with no alternative but to resign with immediate effect.

It was good while it lasted.  8)

Here to Help.

Anmer

Still no one bothers to reply to member questions.

But Blogger Brian continues to copy and paste content from other websites.

And it calls itself a Forum. 

Here to Help.

mhm

Forget the other forum Mike. He may then leave you alone.

Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Anmer

Not sure who "he" is?

I'm only publicising the futility of posting questions on the Radarspotters.eu forum.
Here to Help.

Anmer

More unsubstantiated and unfounded allegations on Radarspotters.eu.

Please note these accusations only get posted on a forum where neither Hamish nor I can reply!

Dishonest?  Care to elaborate Ken?

I suspect not.

Here to Help.

Sun Worshipper

Having read the drivel over at the dark side I'm concerned Brian is allowed the freedom he has on that site to post utter tosh without any kind of recourse from the site owner.

Is English his first language?

It must be heartbreaking for you and Hamish to watch what's happening to your old site.

Anmer

Quote from: Sun Worshipper on June 21, 2016, 06:41:41 PM
It must be heartbreaking for you and Hamish to watch what's happening to your old site.

I can't speak for Hamish but, judging by the number of visitors it now gets, Blogger Brian is doing a fantastic job of destroying Dinneen's forum.  Reminds me of a Roman emperor.  Nero to Zero I think he was called.
Here to Help.

Hamish McTorsk

Ah well, Ken (lasatalayas) must have ate a bunch of sour grapes and is still miffed
that I would not hand radarspotters over to him, so that he could have a platform
with a captive audience to sell his books and guides.

4½ years is a long time to be bitter................

Anmer

Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on June 22, 2016, 08:59:18 AM
Ah well, Ken (lasatalayas) must have ate a bunch of sour grapes and is still miffed

Did he pay you for Radrspotters.eu

I'm just trying to work out why he thinks we're the most dishonest people he's had the misfortune to know?

Not that I ever knew or met him.

But I did point out a few technical errors in his PlanePlotter book.  Perhaps he classes that as "dishonesty"?
Here to Help.